• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bonnaroo Road Trip from Wisconsin

Unclemagnolia

Hello everyone!!!

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to play on our way down to Bonnaroo this year (manchester, TN)...

I was think either Elizabethtown, Ky or Bowling Green would be the best places to play on our way down. If you could recommend some courses that would be great...

I look forward to hearing some good suggestions

Woah, major like on this post!!! if you go down through indiana stop and play Lemon Park.

Lemon Lake would make a great stop, but depending on where you live in 'Sconsin it might not be that far away either.

The Louisville area has a number of quality courses including Seviren Lang and Charlie Vettiner which are both rated 4+. If you're looking for a completely different experience you can go 45 minutes out of your way to play Old English. It's a par 72 course on a ball golf course. Costs $20 to play and includes a golf cart, very cool.

Freeman Lake in E-town is a great course and Bowling Green has plenty of nice ones as well, but I strongly suggest playing Holler in the Hills. It's an amazing course that you don't want to miss!

Make sure to stay hydrated at Bonnaroo,if you haven't been before it's one of the hottest possible experiences on the planet :).

Nice! I would definitely hit up Lemon Lake and it might be a little out of the way, but you should try and make it to Idlewild.

Make sure to stay hydrated at Bonnaroo,if you haven't been before it's one of the hottest possible experiences on the planet :).
Very true, especially when you consume large amounts of beer. I would highly recommend a camelbak or similar hydration packs.

Well near Manchester is Barfield, Sharp Springs, Cedar Hill which are all great courses. Bowling green is a great place to hit up as well.

Great replies everyone!!! Yeah I will look into Lemon Lake and see if its doable. We are trying to stay close to the highways so we can still make great time to the Roo. Yeah it is super hot their, this will be my third trip. Elizabethtown looks really possible, otherwise Bowling Green. Just looking for good courses in Bowling Green... That one course in Old English sounds really cool!!

Last time I did Bonnaroo I stopped and played a nice course in Cincy and then up to Cleveland to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame!

Dang NOFX is playing..I'm from Wisconsin and will fit just fine under or above your car, thanks.