• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bowling Green Ace Race! Sept 15

Ace Race

Do you have to pre register for this, or can you just walk up, pay and play?

Ace Race

That is kind of why I didnt want to pre register. I am planning on coming to it, but I have some other stuff going on and can not be sure I can make it. I would hate to pre register and cost someone money cause I couldn't be there.

That is kind of why I didnt want to pre register. I am planning on coming to it, but I have some other stuff going on and can not be sure I can make it. I would hate to pre register and cost someone money cause I couldn't be there.

It is not mandatory. We will be ordering more than the amount that prereg'd. However, if all the packs are sold then unfortunately there's nothing we can do

ace race

Ok thanks for the info. Hope to seeya there. Also I have never played any in bowling green. This is actually my first year of playing pretty consistently. I have played off and on since I was a teeneager, but I have played quite a bit this year. What is the course like that we will be playing? Is it pretty short, wooded? Any info would be great.

The course is pretty short in general. We will be shortening a lot of the holes to increase the chance for aces and metal hits. I would describe the course as slightly wooded.