• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brad Williams Interview on PDGA.com

Screw this course. Screw you local guys kicking my ass. I'm not gonna try anymore just gonna intentionally make a show of how much I don't try. Therefore nobody ever beats me when the course is fair and I'm beating everyone.
Oh and I will bitch about how unfair the course is and how lucky these local guys are getting as I scream obscenities and intentionally miss putts.
What a d1ck. I actually wanna tell him to stop being a b1tch next time I see this behavior.

Hello you disc golf people. I'm available if you talkative people need to talk with me.

Hope to hear from at least one of you soon.

BW

what fuels the fire only makes the flame brighter, i will give you a high 5 for your golf skills

Hello you disc golf people. I'm available if you talkative people need to talk with me.

Hope to hear from at least one of you soon.

BW

Hey brad,

I have a question for you. Were you not taught about sportsmanship as a kid, or do you just choose to not exhibit it?

My father is a convict and is still in prison. I didn't come from a structured living environment. It's my fault for not adapting better.

If this is BW...you are a coward and selfishly have tarnished many players enjoyment of the game. Who do you blame when you play poorly during solo rounds?

If this is a poser troll....:clap:

Bad news travels fast. I would show up in various communities to play events and people already knew what to look for. It's a challenge for me to be in a place with little money in my pocket, knowing I have to make money by playing well.

I've been doing right by my community of late. I'm having trouble adjusting to being looked at by some many disc golfers.

I rarely keep score when playing solo as I throw many shots. I typically cast blame on sweat and god.

Explain why you ruined everyone's day on your card and nearby cards during the first round of the 2011 Yetter in PA? Including the older female marshall who asked you to stop yelling and cursing?

Bradley,

If you realize you have acted poorly at times (like the videos from youtube), have you ever made an effort to apologize to the folks you did this to? I think we have all lost our cool at times, but I can honestly say that GG and E-Mac are two of the most awesome people to get grouped with in a tournament. To upset them is pretty difficult and I have a hard time believing they would try to play head games. I think the road has been rough on a lot of touring players, but you have to take accountability for your actions and apologizing is a great start.

No one can doubt your skills, in fact I witnessed one of the best rounds at USDGC I have ever seen when we played together. I hope you find happiness being closer to home....if you are not having fun, maybe take up something else?

bs

No one has been a more vocal critic of Brad than I. He is making an.effort, and is unashamed of his position and beliefs. I respect that. However not shaking hands with his opponents is unconscionable, and I hope he soon gets over it.
He showed much class in sitting down and talking to me, and dodged no questions.

Seek first to understand.

I'm allowing you to be apart of my time, right now. This is the effort I'm making.

No one has been a more vocal critic of Brad than I. He is making an.effort, and is unashamed of his position and beliefs. I respect that. However not shaking hands with his opponents is unconscionable, and I hope he soon gets over it.
He showed much class in sitting down and talking to me, and dodged no questions.

Seek first to understand.

I respect that he has the balls to come here and openly face his critics. If he is working to better himself, that is great. However, when I read the responses he had in the interview, it struck me as making excuses for his behavior and blaming others, instead of accepting that he made mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, but one needs to admit it and accept it before one can grow from it. I know because I've done my share of stupid **** when I started. It wasn't until I owned it and reflected on the fact that I was acting like an idiot, that I was able to rise above it.

Can you be specific about Yetter? Also, I thought the Marshal lady was in Illinois.

The Yetter is a poor course to be attracting a major competition IMO. I'm a big pusher for better course design for the Tour.

Many players dislike the course but endure it year after year because it's a place on the Tour stop. I'm not willing to bite my tongue and hope things improve. I'll be working towards designing tournament courses myself.

Bradley,

If you realize you have acted poorly at times (like the videos from youtube), have you ever made an effort to apologize to the folks you did this to? I think we have all lost our cool at times, but I can honestly say that GG and E-Mac are two of the most awesome people to get grouped with in a tournament. To upset them is pretty difficult and I have a hard time believing they would try to play head games. I think the road has been rough on a lot of touring players, but you have to take accountability for your actions and apologizing is a great start.

No one can doubt your skills, in fact I witnessed one of the best rounds at USDGC I have ever seen when we played together. I hope you find happiness being closer to home....if you are not having fun, maybe take up something else?

bs

I'm allowing you to be apart of my time, right now. This is the effort I'm making.

Was this in response to my question?