• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Brands That Get No Love But Really Should

Define "no love."

I thought there were fanbois on this site for just about anything niche-y.

DGCR has ~50 disc companies listed in the Disc Organizer.
That's a lot of people making discs.
My favorite small disc Mfr that gets very little fanboy attention is Millennium.
All of their new stuff seems to be too high-speed for me, but I love the Polaris, QMS, Q-Sent, EXP and the QJLS. Their Omega is an beadless Aviar clone, and that's what I use.

Aerobie. Best shortrange FH putter there is.

There's a father/son duo here that forehands exclusively. The Aerobie is their putter of choice as well. From what I've seen it's super straight, and surprising good at fighting the wind, but if there is a more uncomfortable disc to grip backhand I've yet to experience it.

Aerobie. Best shortrange FH putter there is.
Lol i found one of these on our local course a couple weeks ago. It belonged to a middle school. I knew as soon as i picked it up that those kids will never like disc golf. It was the most uncomfortable awkward thing to hold.

I'm a little surprised that Discmania doesn't get more love. Outside of the PD and FD, seems like the buzz around the rest of their discs is limited to... :crickets:

Legacy Discs, they are making discs with the competitive tournament player in mind, everything they make has a defined role and is designed to be the best at that role as possible yet still staying simple as far as . Not to mention they have some of the best premium plastic blends i have seen, the new Legend plastic is the perfect ratio of grip/durability.

Clutch, Patriot, Rival are my favorites.

Isn't disc mania and millennium divisions of innova..........so u can say u throw something other than innova. but innova is selling a disc, and you are still throwing innova? Brilliant marketing to the people that just don't want to throw innova because your sick of innova. I just wanted to see how many times I could say innova.
Meow that we got that out of the way, I like my little flyer maximizer and my lightning slice that I recently put in the bag.

How about some love for Mississippi...UB DiscGolf. They only have three molds right now ,hopefully as their popularity grows so will the mold count. They also have nice feeling plastic blends.

I can only throw their putter mold though...:eek:. So I cant speak for the other two.

I am waiting for them to release a understable fairway for us noodle arms :thmbup:.