• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bringing back you know your addicted to disc Golf when...

skeet throwing machine

I think about how any lid I pick up will fly, tupperware, dip, sour cream, whatever. If it looks like a disc I wonder if it's going to be overstable, neutra, or understable.

this!
yesterday me and my buddies spent some time at a shooting range. we did some skeet shooting. so i thought about how great it would be, if i could have the job from the skeet throwing machine :D
did testrun's near to 300 ft :clap:

^^ there it is. I was playing disc golf at a working ranch and a couple people with shotguns drove by on an atv. They came back after I threw, got behind me and yelled PULL! They actually paid me 20 bucks a disc to throw. Made some quick cash on some dx plastic I had laying around. The rollers ended up being their favorite. It was rather unnerving seeing the discs explode but they were trash anyways.

I remmember the moment I did realize I was addicted though. One of my friends on ps3 found me on Facebook and asked if I had either died or was trying to drop out of the top 1000 players in mw3 so I could have the challenge of fighting my way back in. Trading a controller for a disc was the best thing that ever happened to my health and my relationship with my wife.

...when the nails on your throwing hand are always shorter and differently shaped than your off-hand.

When your non-playing wife, friends, and family members know the world distance record, the current world champ, and what hyzer, anhyzer, and OAT are.

When you wind up spending more time looking for your friend's discs than your own but still get just as excited when you finally find one.

When you mess up time zones and show up an hour early to a meet up, so you decide to run through 27 holes in 95 degree heat before playing another 54 holes.

being on the DL at the time yet you sit at your local course in the 98 degree heat just to be there.

When you're constantly thinking how cool a basket would be right there... and a teepad there... or there, or there!

When you bring your discs with you everywhere you go...
scared of leaving them in the car for the fear of anything happening to them or car getting stolen, broken in to!

When it's a 100+ degrees and people ask if you wanna go to the beach/pool...
and you say
Sorry, going disc golfing!

when all you ever want to do is play disc golf!

When your co worker throws something at the trash, makes it, you high five him, and say nice putt. They look at you like wtf?