• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bringing back you know your addicted to disc Golf when...

b8b8acfe.jpg

When you build 6 of these on a saturday. Then finish painting them in the garage because its raining on a sunday.

When torrential flooding as flooded four of the closest courses to you, And you have no idea how to spend your evenings.

I have probably spent more time on this website than actually working in the past month. I'm in the same boat though. Not because it's raining but because I'm on the DL. I bought a saint the day before my leg started acting up. I've had staring contests with damn thing for a couple days.

When you spend your Saturday building 6 baskets to finish out your 9 at the house. I'll try to get some pics up today. Any idea on how to post pics from my phone to here? Won't let me copy and paste.

You should be able to attach it to your post.

When you are discharged from the hospital for outpatient surgery at 3:30pm and are playing in the pouring rain at 6:15pm!

Your wife tosses a perfectly spinned Reeses Peanut Butter Cup directly into your lazely opened palm and you tell her "Nice Putt"

...you then get a look that suggests you think about disc golf too much.

Last round I played, a lady walked up and asked me which picnic shelter the "Walk-a-thon" meeting was supposed to be at. I said,"How should I know?" to which she replied, "I see you here all of the time, dont you work here?" That got me thinking that maybe I spend too much time at Armco Park DGC.

Played there on Vacation on July 5th.. What an awesome park and course! One of my favorites.. Wish I could live close to that course, but i'm about 8-10hrs away :(

Every time I do Period End Financial Statements the abreviations FY2013 PD04 (period 4) remind me that I want to try a couple Discmania C-PDs.

i lie too my girlfriend saying i keep winning discs w/online contests to cover up my plastic habit

I thought I was the only one to do that!! lol I don't do it all the time, but I have done it before when I got the look from her when something showed up in the mail

Latest posts