• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brodie Smith PDGA #128378

Well Brodie is playing the two guys that have won the WTO for a decade. . and he did fine

the guy is good, no question about that. . is he at +1000 level, no . . . .not yet

I didn't know Lance Brown made an appearance in the video.

I didn't know Lance Brown made an appearance in the video.
Ok I forgot this was a forum and I should have said "won this event almost every year in the last decade " but I thought I got the point throw without that..I was wrong

67 pages in and I still have never seen a video with this Brodie dude. Y'all carry on.

67 pages in and I still have never seen a video with this Brodie dude. Y'all carry on.

I can relate! I like to post a lot in message boards for crocheting enthusiasts even though I don't know anything about crocheting, am not interesting in learning how to crochet, and honestly am not even sure I'm spelling the word correctly.

But I think it's important--no, necessary--that I chime in every so often to remind the others how much I don't care about their hobby.

Last edited:
woooooww. so impressive. thank you for letting us know!
Yes, I'm quite impressive 💪
I can relate! I like to post a lot in message boards for crocheting enthusiasts even though I don't know anything about crocheting, am not interesting in learning how to crochet, and honestly am not even sure I'm spelling the word correctly.

But I think it's important--no, necessary--that I chime in every so often to remind the others how much I don't care about their hobby.

I love the hobby if we're talking disc golf. Just don't give 2 shixts if Brodie Smith learns how to play.

Seems to me he has elite raw power, both forehand and backhand, to go along with excellent gap-hitting and general disc fundamentals. He also is incredibly coach-able. I think he'd be 1000-rated today if he could bring a pro caddie with him every round. Without that, for a while, I think he'll be everywhere from 900 to 1030 on a given round. If he plays enough tournaments and continues working at the rate he's been, I'd be betting on over 1005 by season's end.

Paul doesn't play as well in practice rounds as he does in tourneys. Its what makes him the best. Also, he just shot -11 yesterday in round 1 of the tourney.

Brodie's scoober putt is intriguing though. I don't like the slide-away potential on smooth surfaces, but it's a great idea, and he's got touch with it. I've tried it before, but it's so tough to be accurate. On those high baskets though, or in windy situations, or both, that'll come in really handy (if he's as accurate with it as he seems).

Although technically not BBQ, I fixed a half rack of grass fed ribs, washed with vinegar and rubbed with mustard powder, in my Dutch oven tonight. I served it with sea salt and ghee; good meat does not need sauce.

It was awesome!

Too much disc golf and not enough BBQ. ;)

Last edited:
hmm.. DC is having a meet the "champs". okayyyyyyyy....

Attachments

• dcchamps.jpg
    dcchamps.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 113