• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz OS

I've been throwing mine since Am Worlds. I was originally optimistic that it would have a place in my bag between my Buzzz and Drone because I hate beaded discs (ie, Wasp, Roc...). Sadly, I think it won't be making my bag.

In my field tests last night, I could consistently throw my Zone further than the Buzzz OS. I'm going to give mine to my buddy to see if he likes it. Or I'll just sell it on eBay for $1 billion dollars! ;-)

I've been throwing mine since Am Worlds. I was originally optimistic that it would have a place in my bag between my Buzzz and Drone because I hate beaded discs (ie, Wasp, Roc...). Sadly, I think it won't be making my bag.

In my field tests last night, I could consistently throw my Zone further than the Buzzz OS. I'm going to give mine to my buddy to see if he likes it. Or I'll just sell it on eBay for $1 billion dollars! ;-)

Now that is very disapointing to hear. Anyone else have the same experience with B-OS?

Now that is very disapointing to hear. Anyone else have the same experience with B-OS?

well i wonder if his zone is flying the same flight or if its flipping flat for the extra carry where the b-os isnt flipping flat.
from my experience with zones, under higher power they lose their OS abilities and just go straight.

from my experience with golf discs, under higher power they lose their OS abilities and just go straight.

from my experience with golf discs, under higher power they lose their OS abilities and just go straight.

ya i guess i didnt quite word that one as intended. shouldve said midrange power not high....oh well.

Need more info please.
What kind of plastic/condition is this zone?
What kind of throw?
How far do you typically throw your zone/mids?

well if this is true that the zone flew further. i would wanna see a fresh hornet vs a fresh buzz os vs fresh wasp

ban_bos_giveaway.jpg

Pre-Release Contest: http://ptab.it/3L9zq

From Discraft:
"Buzzz OS is perhaps the most anticipated disc release in Discraft's 35 year history! Here's your chance to snag one before they arrive in stores next week. Go go go!"

Pro D plastic is such poop. Im almost convinced its just petrified wax and not plastic..

I still want to try one of these. I wonder if its more beef than a hornet cuz my hornet isnt very stable at all.

There's plenty of good Pro-D out there. Some of it gets pretty waxy, so don't buy online. But don't abandon it because "it's all crap", because it's not.

thats exactly what i got was the waxy craphole ones from marshall street. i hit the basket with it and it had like an inch long ding on it. drilled a few trees and next thing i knew i had something less stable than a stratus. i had a bad experience with it. and the putters ive used that are pro d are crapola as well. and ive seen some peoples drivers that are d plastic. ill never buy discraft d plastic.

For a while, I used to try cycling Buzzzes, but then I found the Meteor. I don't know why people still try to beat up Pro D Buzzzes to turn over when they could just buy a Meteor instead. I replaced my seasoned X Buzzz with a Z Meteor and didn't miss a beat. It's a great mold.

For a while, I used to try cycling Buzzzes, but then I found the Meteor. I don't know why people still try to beat up Pro D Buzzzes to turn over when they could just buy a Meteor instead. I replaced my seasoned X Buzzz with a Z Meteor and didn't miss a beat. It's a great mold.

You wouldn't say that if you saw me throw my pro-d buzz. It's the best disc I have for wooded holes. I can park wooded holes from 180 foot to 350, regardless of pin position.