• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz OS

haha remember last time the esp wasps were around? you dont want that wish to come true
Yeah, ESP Wasps were not popular, at all if I remember correctly.

As a devoted Nebula thrower, I turn my nose at this buzzz OS.

My Ti Buzzz may as well be a Buzzz X OS compared to any of the Z Buzzzes I have thrown.
I agree with this. my Ti buzz is far more stable than any other buzz ive thrown. Feels more like a gummy Z hornet in flight than a buzz.

Haven't owned a wasp in years. Never tried the nebula either. Better get to work.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm intrigued. I was thinking about going back to the Drone for this shot since my Buzzzes don't fade hard enough (and my Tridents fade too hard)... But this sound interesting. Curious to hear how it differs from the Drone though. Any idea when this is coming out? I'm too lazy to read this whole thread.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm intrigued. I was thinking about going back to the Drone for this shot since my Buzzzes don't fade hard enough (and my Tridents fade too hard)... But this sound interesting. Curious to hear how it differs from the Drone though. Any idea when this is coming out? I'm too lazy to read this whole thread.

No release date noted.

Legit sources indicate this is legit. No pics or descriptions yet. (no bead hopefully...hoping rim is non-plus....dunno til hysell(?) or someone posts pics....coughcough)

On topic, thats about it I think. A lot of intrigue really. Its a new Buzzz mold. I think the intrigue is justified.

Finally, a side profile pic of the os.

So i was told this was sent off for approval already,no idea when the release would be though. Flat,resembles a slightly taller nebula or thicker buzzz.