• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz OS

How do they feel?
Are they like a Hornet, where you tell its a Z/ESP blend?
Have we heard any more rumors about other possible plastics?
Z is not my fav.

It feels like a Buzzz in hand, and the plastic is normal Z.

The stock stamped FRs I've seen look awfully tasty. Plastic looks like the same pearly blend used in the big bee/big Z ones which I love. Great plastic. Can't wait to try one of these!

The stock stamped FRs I've seen look awfully tasty. Plastic looks like the same pearly blend used in the big bee/big Z ones which I love. Great plastic. Can't wait to try one of these!

did you not read what we all just said? its regular ass z

people here don't read at all I have come to find... 1 or 2 pages is too deep and I have my posts per page set to the max lol'

Doesn't look like regular ass Z to me but ok. I rarely see regular ass Z with as much pearl towards the rim that I have seen on the Buzzz OSs I've checked out. And the bar stamp ones I've seen look really close to big z. So maybe it's a really wicked freak blend of Z

Finally got some time in with a cherry red 177g+ proto from am worlds and HOLY BEEF BATMAN!

For somebody who can get my buzzzes out to 300 consistently I could only get about 220 and that was with it hyzering the whole time. With a small amount of anny I could get it on a straight path with a hefty fade but much more stable than I thought it was going to be.

On forhands I could easily get it to 350. I throw forces and FR Cranks for my forehand discs and can get those out to 400-440 consistently. This rode flat before a heavy fade to the right. It should fit nicely between my zones and forces.

I would consider this a faster zone, same stability if not a little more, and I'd put it as more stable then the ESP Drone I used to bag.

In comparison to the verdict I threw along side the Buzz OS today I would say they weren't in the same ball park. The Buzz OS was quick to the ground with heavy fade. The Verdict was rather glidey and held the straight path for as long as possible before diving off to the left.

Doesn't look like regular ass Z to me but ok. I rarely see regular ass Z with as much pearl towards the rim that I have seen on the Buzzz OSs I've checked out. And the bar stamp ones I've seen look really close to big z. So maybe it's a really wicked freak blend of Z

It's probably just a mix of their light and heavy Z plastics. 150g Z is clear; max weight is opaque.

i have tons of Z that looks just like it from 2-3 years ago. its normal Z. they can do things to add effects to the way it looks.

the buzzz OS has been out for a while now.. its called a champ shark3... ;)

Actually, I'd hate to see the Wasp go OOP. Hornet and now Buzzz OS. Are you sure?

na, im not sure, its wishful thinking haha. im a hornet, wasp and buzz thrower. i have a buzz os waiting for me at my parents house (i was in between moving, easier to ship there) to see if i can reduce 2 molds down to one. but im completely happy with wasps and hornets so if the buzz os doesnt work out im not too worried.

wasps used to be my go to. idk if i am throwing smoother, or if its the courses in my new city, or if it hasnt been as windy but i rarely throw my wasps anymore and i bag two. and the hornet only comes out on mid sharp dog legs, or extreme wind.

buzz os might be a better choice. also discraft jams discs that arent all too different stabilities than each other in their line up. i dont think the wasp will be oop anytime soon. i mean its their answer to the rock. there kinda silly for not making it in a cycle-able plastics anymore

I honestly don't care what you guys are calling this disc, but it's made the cut for my bag. It's a sweet goot disc and can give me that impossible corner turn that I've been looking for on some shots. I threw it on about a 45 degree hyzer angle to a corner to try to skip it in around a 90 degree corner and it was perfect. It hit at the corner and skipped at exactly the sharp angle I had hoped for. The flight pattern and familiar mold feel make this a winner for me.

Tournament last weekend, tournament next weekend and I'll be out training all week so STILL no time to throw my Buzzz OS'! I'm really itching to rip these.

na, im not sure, its wishful thinking haha. im a hornet, wasp and buzz thrower. i have a buzz os waiting for me at my parents house (i was in between moving, easier to ship there) to see if i can reduce 2 molds down to one. but im completely happy with wasps and hornets so if the buzz os doesnt work out im not too worried.

wasps used to be my go to. idk if i am throwing smoother, or if its the courses in my new city, or if it hasnt been as windy but i rarely throw my wasps anymore and i bag two. and the hornet only comes out on mid sharp dog legs, or extreme wind.

buzz os might be a better choice. also discraft jams discs that arent all too different stabilities than each other in their line up. i dont think the wasp will be oop anytime soon. i mean its their answer to the rock. there kinda silly for not making it in a cycle-able plastics anymore

I hear ya, and agree. I'm a Wasp thrower too. It's a good disc, very versatile. I'd like to see it in more than 1 plastic too. Buzzz OS does have me worried about future of the Wasp.

Latest posts