• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz worlds most popular golf disc?

lulz...data

hurr-durr-derp-face-untitled4.jpg

Aviar maybe? It's been around forever and it's like everyone has had one at one point or another

i was thinking aviar too when i saw this title but idk, buzzzzzs are pretty popular. i dont think theyre the most popular but theyre up ther

The whole most aced with disc is a dumb claim to make. Disc golf scene is out of Michigan and most used there which also happens to be where discraft is made and the most used. Sketchy data. That being said I currently have buzzzs in my bag.

The whole most aced with disc is a dumb claim to make. Disc golf scene is out of Michigan and most used there which also happens to be where discraft is made and the most used. Sketchy data. That being said I currently have buzzzs in my bag.

It does make sense actually. More aces are made with miss than drivers and the buzzz obviously is the best selling mid, that's not even debatable.

It does make sense actually. More aces are made with miss than drivers and the buzzz obviously is the best selling mid, that's not even debatable.

plus if you retire your ace discs, when you ace, you have to get a replacement. so that there is another buzzz bought.

I don't own a Buzzz, but I also don't throw a Roc. I use a Comet and a Vector for my mids although I have been wanting to get a Buzzz to try out.

Props for the Vector!! I love the Vector. 2nd Favorite mid after the Buzzz!! I hate the Roc.. Try out the Buzzz man. I have had a Pro-D and ESP Flx in my short time playing.. I still have both of them but retired the Pro-D.. Try out the new Ti.. I know I'm going to have to if they don't have any misprint z buzzz's.

im a buzzz man, i have to say though if i could get a flat champ roc i would cherish it and throw it, but since theyre so damn expensive my fr esp wasp does the job.

Buzzz might be the most popular of the last few years.

But for all time my money would be on Aviar, Roc or XD

I don't know anyone who doesn't own and throw a Buzzz. Honestly tho, recently I've been throwing my wasps a lot more. There's a lot of discraft dosc's that don't get the love they deserve.

Maybe so, but the guys hugging the Buzzz's jock strap are just as annoying.

<-----has no dog in this fight.

<-----carries 1 Buzzz (barely use it) and no Rocs
Annoying? I find it to be a strange mixture of funny and sad. All of these emotions over a piece of plastic.;)

I'm not sure how you can proclaim the Buzzz as the worlds most popular disc. I would think the Aviar Teebird or Roc would have something to say about that. I carry 3 or 4 rocs depending on my mood. But I have tried the axis and the core, but still keep an ESP FLX Buzzz in my bag for those dead straight low ceiling tunnel shots. There's nothing better. My worn KC roc is close, but the Buzzz is just longer.

I don't know anyone who doesn't like the Buzzz. I carry 3 in my bag along with 2 rocs. My rocs are a bit more stable but I feel that the Buzzz comes out of my hand more consistently cleaner than my rocs do. I'm not sponsored by either company so I throw what feels right and gets my closest to the pin. It's just a solid disc and I'd be surprised if it wasn't the most popular disc in the world.

I would like to see the data they are basing this off of.
That's my thought, too. It sounds like pure BS to me. There's no way they have Innova sales numbers to compare so it can't be that. The only way they have any data to prove it is if they use some useless or incredibly skewed metric rather than something that makes any sense.

I'm not doubting that it's very popular, but when you make an absolute claim like that you have to have good data to back it up or else you're just talking out of your butt.

Latest posts