• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 UDisc Replay

I've played well over 500 rounds in 2023, but as I am not using UDisc to keep score, I sadly can't boast with my numbers :cry:

But I did compete in an event where we had to use UDisc, here are my stats from 3 rounds:1703233704740.png

thats super cool they do these yearly stat things

was this the first year they started it

The most interesting stat on my replay was that I played more courses than 99.95% of people. I think the other 0.05% are all on this site.

The weirdest part was the course they listed as the most scenic one I played was one I wouldn't have considered scenic at all: Ballantyne Temporary (which was up for less than 2 weeks this summer). When there's construction taking place behind half of the course, and a business park behind multiple holes, and an interstate within earshot, that's really not scenic. Then again, here in Charlotte, most disc golfers don't ever leave the city to play any courses. So a lot of perceptions here are often skewed.

I don't use Udisc, but am often amused at these annual updates. They definitely do a good job of rewarding and recognizing their users. We used to have achievement badges. It would be nice to have them return, and possibly add in annual stats so that folks want to use dgcr.
ps: I'm not even the most active player I know, but I'll finish the year with about a mile per day of recorded throws, and over 70 different courses played in 2023. That's an average year for me.

Last edited:

Latest posts