• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cabarrus County, NC: Time to Disc at Liske

ReedyCreekProduct

Birdie Member
Attention Concord area DGCR members:

I would like to start up a little practice group to occasionally meet out at Frank Liske Park on Stough Road in Concord, NC. This part of town doesn't really have a course, but at least Frank Liske is a great place to practice. As you may know, the park has tons of green space that barely gets used.

On Tuesday, May 4, from 3:15 PM to 6:30 PM, I will be out there with an arsenal of discs and a portable basket for anybody who wants to sling some plastic and compare notes on the sport. I'm hoping to have fellow DGCR member "That Chinger Guy" out there as well.

My plan is to be on the field next to the Tennis Courts. Just park next to them. Look for a guy(s) slinging discs or putting.

Feel free to send me a private message up until 2:30 PM Tuesday if you have any concerns.

Thanks!

If I didn't have some other commitments tomorrow evening I would be out there for sure. Maybe next time RCP.