• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Can Mcbeth win 8 straight Wintertime Open's?

**SPOILER ALERT**

McBeth is six strokes behind another superstar with one round to go. The Vegas odds on him winning are not very good right now.

**SPOILER ALERT**

McBeth is six strokes behind another superstar with one round to go. The Vegas odds on him winning are not very good right now.

Even with that deficit and all the other players to climb over, he still has an 18% chance. 6% for Josh, and no one else but the leader has a chance.

I think Ian was trying to mess everyone up by inventing some weird Cali slang for a Star Destroyer by saying SDS.

It's what they write on the bottom, like firebird is fb, star destroyers are sds or *ds.

Yup, Ian was totally making the s/ds thing up.
18hixt.jpg

Starting to feel bad for Eagle and his inability to close out tournaments.

After playing himself out of contention in R1 and therefore playing with little to lose, Kevin Jones shot the best combined R2R3 score by a number of strokes.

Starting to feel bad for Eagle and his inability to close out tournaments.

After playing himself out of contention in R1 and therefore playing with little to lose, Kevin Jones shot the best combined R2R3 score by a number of strokes.

He lost by 2 strokes. He's what..19-20 now? I'm beginning to think Eagle may be the new Simon..in regards to who is going to have a break out season.

Choose:

Well, he was a nobody until he won, right?

or

Actually, he wasn't signed up when I did the calcs.

No, that second part can't be right. Too bad I didn't store those calcs.

Latest posts