• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Can Mcbeth win 8 straight Wintertime Open's?

Mspot

Par Member
Mcbeth has won 7 straight Wintertime Opens! This year looks like he is going to have more competition than ever... Current Registration shows: Anthon, Eagle, Musick, Philo, Rico, Kevin Jones....

Who do you take in a bet, Mcbeth or the field?

Mcbeth has won 7 straight Wintertime Opens! This year looks like he is going to have more competition than ever... Current Registration shows: Anthon, Eagle, Musick, Philo, Rico, Kevin Jones....

Who do you take in a bet, Mcbeth or the field?

If Ricky's not in it? McBeth.

The probability that McBeth will win is more than double "the field".

Just just checked the list and noticed Double G (Garrett Gurthie) is signed up. Looks like he is making a return to touring as he is pre-registered for DGPT and others this year. Don't really expect him to make much noise, but thought it was worth noting as he was one of the longest throwers out there years ago, despite his oldschool under the arm reachback.

Just just checked the list and noticed Double G (Garrett Gurthie) is signed up. Looks like he is making a return to touring as he is pre-registered for DGPT and others this year. Don't really expect him to make much noise, but thought it was worth noting as he was one of the longest throwers out there years ago, despite his oldschool under the arm reachback.

bruh he isnt even rated over 1000

Never said I thought he would win, but I thought it was noteworthy enough to mention, as just 2 years ago he was rated 1039.

Yes, and he will do this again.

elmex - want to make an MN McBeth fan club?

after all he did crash at my house for a weekend. i still have the handful of destroyers and rocs he signed and gave to me for that. super nice guy and very grateful.

i would be honored to be a part of a MN McBeth fan club. im all in!

I would worry about Kevin Jones too. The guy just put up back to back comeback wins in Arizona shooting 1029 average and then 1057 average golf to do it. He also has an absolute cannon, putts, and is super down to earth. And he's traveling with another really solid golfer in Austin Hannum that I wouldn't count out for a fight for the podium.

Remember the name.

Anthon at least doubles the field's chances.

Eh, not quite, but he is a big part of the field's chances.

If Anthon were not in the field, McBath would have 76% probability of winning. With Anthon in the field, McBeth has a 68% probability of winning. So, the field's chances go up from 24% to 32% because of Anthon - which is a 33% increase.

Not double.

GG isn't 1000 rated anymore because he's been playing fewer and much smaller events where he was for the most part the only player above the 980s since he left the tour. I think he'll break the 1000 mark again within 2 rating updates now that he's playing with much higher rated players, which makes it easier to get higher rated rounds if he's up there playing well.

Latest posts