• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Canton, TX - Blizzard Bowl

Is anyone else planning on being there? I passed out some of their tourney cards at Paschall this weekend and most guys didn't even know about Cherry Creek in Canton, TX even existed. This is a benifit tournament and it's currently my favorite course to play, so I'm definitely in!

It's the same day as the Polar Open. I might if it was not for that. It's a good thing to have so many events in DFW now.

It's unbelievable how full Winter is in DFW. January is booming, and have tournaments every Saturday in February.

We try to schedule our ladies league to not interfere with tournaments. We moved the Saturday league day from January 22nd to the 28th after the Polar open got added to the schedule, and then the other tournament in Haltom City got added on the 28th. There's no Saturday in February we can select without conflicting with a tournament. What's a girl to do?

There are disc golf leagues? Sorry I'm a newb to DG and more so to DGCR, I joined the Rockwall DGA and thinking of renewing this spring and also joining the Canton DGA. Didn't know there were leagues that play on a regular basis! I can play alone (and sometimes do) but I like playing with others, it's more fun.

Just checked with the tourney director, looks like it will be full before the weekend, so make sure you get your name in preregistered! Only a couple spots left for this great tournament!

I had a great time and thanks to those who came! It was a great group of people and I look forward to more tournaments at Cherry Creek Park!

I was lucky enough to win the raffle and got a M-14 practice basket, so hopefully my putting improves greatly from what I did yesterday! LOL

Latest posts