• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

nevermind.

giphy.gif

I had posted "Well...Back to our regularly scheduled programming" and then posted a CCDG vid from the Bloom that had just been uploaded. Then realized it said 2018 and I thought I had seen it already. Wasn't sure if it was a reposted vid or a new commentary, or my memory is bad and its actually a new vid. So I just edited it until I actually have time to watch the vid and see...

I had posted "Well...Back to our regularly scheduled programming" and then posted a CCDG vid from the Bloom that had just been uploaded. Then realized it said 2018 and I thought I had seen it already. Wasn't sure if it was a reposted vid or a new commentary, or my memory is bad and its actually a new vid. So I just edited it until I actually have time to watch the vid and see...

I think they just filmed it last year and just got around to posting it :)

Can't wait for Champs vs. Chumps 9 & 10! I heard December-January time frame. I got to play in CvC 10 so I'm psyched to see how badly I got razzed by Nate. Anyone hear any time frame on CvC 9?

Did Simon have any putter left in the bag after that hole 7? . . looked like he used a different disc to putt with after that

Can't wait for Champs vs. Chumps 9 & 10! I heard December-January time frame. I got to play in CvC 10 so I'm psyched to see how badly I got razzed by Nate. Anyone hear any time frame on CvC 9?

I'm trying to get 9 out tomorrow or the next day. 10 and 11 will be sometime later, dec/january is a good guess.

Got out of an early meeting, sorted through some paperwork, sat down at my desk to get some work done.

Noticed Champs vs Chumps Vol 9 is up.

There's plenty of time to be productive after lunch.

Watching part 2, this dialogue makes me want to see a Champettes vs. Chumpettes.

https://youtu.be/CIjwjOzJzBE?t=1366

After having thought a bit more about it: It would have to be something else. The basis on which Champs vs. Chumps stands (your team plus some folks against the pros) would be missing if you do it with women. But some event with champ and chump women and women commentary would be nice to have. Maybe Madison Walker has an idea ...