• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

First throw that hits a guy in the shoulder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9fVHPmifr0&t=1370s

Kids get moved by parents, and then she throws between them. :doh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9fVHPmifr0&t=1703s

Yeah, omg. Way to epitomize the Chump brand.

My friends forewarned me that there was some hilarious incompetence on display, so my expectations were high. But those expectations were still exceeded!

I was watching at the office, so trying to be sneaky and low key. But I couldn't help it; I openly cracked up when the parents started moving their kids out of the danger zone on hole 5. In retrospect, a safer area would have been dead center in the fairway.

Re: the blonde from champs vs chumps. I think round 2 of zoo town open features the worst pro shot I have ever seen filmed. Grady Shue throws 15 feet directly to the right of the pad. Apparently he tripped and was trying to pull his swing back. Saved the 3 too which was cool.

I know thats what they say but to me it looks more like he hits himself on the pec with the disc.

Was watching the finale of the Zoo Town Open last night. My daughter (yes the one from the 2015 Worlds in Pittsburgh, Ian, now a Sophomore in HS) came in and sat down. She watched a bit with me. Unfortunately, she didn't enjoy CD's commentary very much. She felt that he talked too much, stating the obvious or unnecessary too much. She said she liked "the normal guy" better. :D

Actually, I kind of felt the same way. Maybe he was nervous, or just pumped up too much. He had good information and insight. It just seemed a little "too much." Otherwise another fine piece of work from CCDG.

Finally, is it just me or does short hair JC have excellent distance with super smooth, relaxed looking form? It was a perfect contrast with long hair JC's putting everything into it form.

Hey Ian, I was just watching the new AnhyzerTV podcast and they said that Paul is ending his season after Ledgestone? They showed a still image from what looked like his Insta account but I can't seem to find it myself. Have you heard anything about it?

I loved to watch the new coverage, but please increase the font sizes. They are hardly readable on smaller displays or small bandwidth that leads to worse image quality.

Paul´s play on R2 hole 13 is just insane. .the Tee shot looks easy, but look at the other players Tee shot!
And the putt..just wow