• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Anyone else happy to hear Ian on the DGPT Live coverage? I had no idea and was like... wait a minute... I know that voice. :)

Hey, Ian... how was it doing live vs. post produced commentary. (Not sure how much you've done live before.)

Anyone else happy to hear Ian on the DGPT Live coverage? I had no idea and was like... wait a minute... I know that voice. :)

Hey, Ian... how was it doing live vs. post produced commentary. (Not sure how much you've done live before.)

It was so much fun! The pacing is a little different, but workable. Stoked you liked it! 🙌🙌

Searched for this thread just to see what CCDG has been up to given 3 months since their last vid. Guess this means I need to tune in to DGPT coverage!

I made this comment during the live Waco feed, but will say it again.

Nothing against the 3 time champ, but "Sex-Ian" commentary would be excellent! Keep up the good work! :clap:

What's funny is he displays (with equal importance) his and his dogs retired toys in a prominent place in the house.
No way he would do that for a cat.
I'd like to see another wall pic with him and the dog intensely staring at the toys.