• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Edition Anonymous.

Long shot for a ce cobra

Here's my entire collection...finally. All discs are brand new, except the black Cobra and the dayglow TL that I throw all the time. The only one missing is a black CE Leopard on the way from Lion. :)

CECollectiontop.jpg

CECollectionbottom.jpg

Tim S.

I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if you had any first run cobras you're willing to sell!?

What was the name of that shop in Clearwater that had the CE discs for like 80 bucks? Around 2015 I got a promotion and treated myself to a CE Valk, immediately inked it with huge obnoxious black marker because obviously it would be a prized disc for years to come, threw it a few times, deemed it a glideless turd and into the closet it went. I thought about reselling it but assumed the ink would kill the collectible value.

What was the name of that shop in Clearwater that had the CE discs for like 80 bucks? Around 2015 I got a promotion and treated myself to a CE Valk, immediately inked it with huge obnoxious black marker because obviously it would be a prized disc for years to come, threw it a few times, deemed it a glideless turd and into the closet it went. I thought about reselling it but assumed the ink would kill the collectible value.

The Price of CE in the really stiff versions of the plastic went downhill, the Stiff run of CE plastic was so stiff that over the years starting more in 2017 the disc can shatter due to any humidity change at all. Makes me wonder about the very stiff Jolly Launcher the stuff where the disc is borederline legal if that plastic over time will do the same thing.

If you want a CE Cobra, I think your best bet will be Ted Barber on FB. I'm pretty sure he's got a large collection of them or can direct you to someone directly who does. Be ready to open your wallet very wide for it.