• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cheapest way to ship discs?

Best way ? How about most profitable?

Regular tan envelopes, no tracking, regular shipping, 2$ or under depending destination, 2.39$ from MS to Ca.
Yeah, and quite possibly a ticked off recipient if the disc arrives damaged. Might want to go read post #25 again.

And there is no "depending on destination" (unless you're shipping outside the U.S.). First class is the same rate for the same weight range nation wide. The $2.39 you paid is about as cheap as you're going to get.

http://www.usps.com/prices/first-class-mail-prices.htm

Manilla envelope, piece of cardboard for backing, a sheet of bubble wrap taped around the disc. I've shipped about 40 discs using this method, it's solid. Keep it under 13 ounces and you can ship it 1st class (just as quick as priority at half the cost). If you sell on ebay, buy your postage thru paypal for a sweet discount!

I am new to this whole trading deal and have bought stuff but never sold anything so I need some help.

How does the process work ?

If I want to ship a bag what is the best way?

Latest posts