• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Choose 8 discs for life

Wizard
Gator
Gauge
Teebird
Leopard
Firebird
Roadrunner
Destroyer

I'm loving the Outlaw lately though, so the list could change.

Today:
APX
Sinus
Buzzz SS
Aftershock
Cyclone
F7
Talon
(Mongoose)

Hoping to find suitable replacements for the Sinus and Talon. Mongoose is just a trial my ramen arm.

The classics of course.....

-Summit
-Zone.... Heavy esp or z. Tee box, Great headwind midrange, fh, hw putt. Have a headwind that you think might turn over your favorite mid, rip your zone at it and watch it refuse to turn over.
-Roc /roc III ....starting to like champ roc III better for driving, but kc roc is pretty yummy in a cycle. Just one, champ roc III
Stingray.... Easy mid turn overs
Teebird..... If only one I would prob go with gstar
Leopard..... Gas tar again. G Leo maybe over laps with g bird a little and might consider a dx Leo or cheetah for turn over fairway
Firebird....champ, flex fh , thumpers, and must not turn over and headwinds.
Wraith .....max weight and fresh dx or light champ. Almost a destroyer, but arms not quite there yet. Might consider a champ Valkyrie for this slot also? Drivers are the one thing I wouldn't want just one of cause wind is such a factor in drivers . My champ Valkyrie is maybe a touch less sensitive to mild headwinds than dx wraith. Just one driver would be a tough call for me. Even with the firebird in the mix as over stable duty, it's only for massive fade or extreme headwinds and usually falls at 300 or less in distance. I might ditch the stingray to have two drivers.

Last edited:
oh sweet my thread is revived.
I forgot what I picked before, but

nova, fuse, atlas, trident, diamond, sidewinder, trespass, and unknown (want something similar to a trespass for both bh/fh but better in wind).

X-P1x
Polecat
Flying Squirrel
Roc
Eagle
Firebird
PD
Wraith

Having a tough time choosing Eagle or Leopard, but I think I could handle some Leopard duties with the Flying Squirrel so Eagle it is.

Last edited:
Is this hypothetical or are you an evil dictator planning on world domination and this is something you're going to force on all of us when you take over? Either way, I guess I should be prepared.

Envy
Alias
Theory (Don't have one yet, only if it's comparable enough to my Tursas, otherwise Tursas)
Verdict
Stalker
XXX
Volt
Inertia

Basically, my sig with a slightly less stable mid than the Tangent.

I was not prepared. My bag has changed at least 4 times now and still have some concerns.

Inertia
Crave
Inspire
xXx (might replace with Clash?)
Warship
Alias
Theory
Envy

And when Axiom releases their DD's I might find one I like more than the Inertia.

Mercy
Z comet
Z Hornet
xXx
Z XL
G PD
TP World
Vip Giant

Basically my bag but relying on the comet/xl/hornet to cover some aftershock shots .

Latest posts