• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Christmas HOD 12/25/12: Big Sioux Rec. Area DGC-Brandon, SD

Champ Leopard low and for placement if I need distance because I am trying to make up strokes. If I am just playing, most likely a putter or a Ghost, settling for an easy three on the short and an easy four on the long.

If I try for 3, I'll prolly end up with a 5... or worse.
My best bet on a long, technical hole like this is likely Z-Buzzz or Star Leopard x2.
Assuming first two shots went well: Challenger upshot, APX in the chains for 4.

I think I messed up my directions when I left that tip. The river is on the left. I rhfh an over stable driver for both positions. Then for the short pin its a pretty easy approach. The long pin can be hard on the second shot even with a good drive. This hole is one of 3 or 4 that are pretty hard on this course. For anybody looking to play in sd, this course and tuthill are good in the Sioux Falls area then there are a few good courses in the black hills too.

That's a good lookin' hole!

GL River off the tee followed by any number of midrange shots, maybe a FH roller to get out of trouble and back into trouble.

Long: Star Wraith RHFH x2 then GL core, E Magic
Short: Star Wraith then Core, Magic

Short basket: Volt from the tee, Rhyno to finish.
Long basket: Volt from the tee, Volt (or Buzzz depending on how good the tee shot was), Rhyno to finish.