• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cincinnati, OH Invading Columbus, OH - Saturday, 6/22/13

Sucks you guys aren't gonna play Brent Hambrick....Johnny Depth got his first ace there on hole 7 last summer!

I'll keep my "F" bombs to a minimal... but the shirt comes off.

Uhhhh, can we choose neither? :)

I'll take that Bullseye off your hands if it's just in your way....

Oh it's fine. :) Thanks for the offer. ;)

And I was just asking about playing for a few bucks. I don't really care one way or the other. I just know to feel bad - and apologize in advance - for the team that gets me. ;)

Sorry, in this heat I do not play with a shirt on. It's the main reason I don't play in tournaments. You will have to deal with my old man boobs... :gross: :p

OK, OK. I won't bring my camera.

If it's too bad, I'll do it too. Then you'll be blind from the reflection.

You guys mind if I play in my speedo swim suit at the Twilight Zone course? I play my best while wearing my banana hammock.

We'll see most of you cut-ups tomorrow afternoon. Stay cool and enjoy. Sounds like some sort of dress code will be in effect at the TZ. ;)

Who's holding out on the group photo, teebird? Nice meeting all of you guys. That last course was cool but got a little tiring for this noodle arm with 12 peeps. I probably would have aced the 18th if I didn't leave....

That was a fun day. Good to meet y'all!
It was getting too hot for this old man with no shirt on. We all (except tbird) threw into the water on hole #9 during the 2nd round so I could go in and cool off. :thmbup:

These youngsters were nice to the old man.

btw, hole #18 at Twilight was the best hole we played "all day". ;)

Chuck, great to see you and the wife again. Thanks for guiding us!

Yeah, great hosts and great private course. I hope to have that kind of set up some day, even if its just a 9 holer. I'm a little short on room at my house now, since that yard is 25x bigger than my little lot!