• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Clover leaf

That's what i thought. I might have just give this doomed disc to a friend for a month and then got it back in perfect understable condition.

That's what i thought. I might have just give this doomed disc to a friend for a month and then got it back in perfect understable condition.

I went to My Airy a couple weeks ago and Fred had 3 Champion Apes sitting on his counter. He told me they were paid for and the guy asked him to break them in for him. So I grabbed one and we threw that disc during my round.

So what do you think happened? As much as I tried I could not hit a tree that day with the Ape. It went into the trees often but missed everything. :wall:

When Fred asked me what I thought, I told him the guy bought a seeing eye disc.

Also, RUSSELL bombed the Ape that day. :eek:

I'm literally lol-ing. Probably the first time I've ever been honest about that. You are the worst troll ever. Everytime there is a flat topping thread you tell people to not cheat and illegally modify a disc then you admit to doing it after lying about throwing it for seven years. Are you psychotic?

The POS had some domeyness and flew like a Nuke OS. Now look at it!

just shutup. You're a habitual liar. No wraith throws like a nuke os unless you try to make a cloverleaf in it...oh wait....:hfive: you suck. :thmbdown:

just shutup. You're a habitual liar. No wraith throws like a nuke os unless you try to make a cloverleaf in it...oh wait....:hfive: you suck. :thmbdown:

I also have a hard time believing anything T.Hizzle says, but his replies are often amusing. At least he's rarely blatant about his trolling.

My buddy has a Star Wraith that he has been throwing for the past year or two and it's finally starting to break into Destroyer-stable. When he first got it the thing was on par with a fresh Xcaliber if not worse. There are freaks out there for every disc.

Maybe it's Stars as that's the only Wraiths I throw but I have yet to throw one that's understable. I have 3 that are well seasoned and have yet to flip any of them FH and I have some decent snap.

I also have a hard time believing anything T.Hizzle says, but his replies are often amusing. At least he's rarely blatant about his trolling.

My buddy has a Star Wraith that he has been throwing for the past year or two and it's finally starting to break into Destroyer-stable. When he first got it the thing was on par with a fresh Xcaliber if not worse. There are freaks out there for every disc.

He's pretty blatant. I also know there are exceptions and star plastic is wildly inconsistent but I told him to shutup because it's the equivalent of rolling up a newspaper and smacking his nose on the internet. That's how you deal with trolls. :thmbup:

sorry to revive a troll thread but i found the reading very funny.....my buddy has one of his prize old soft gt bangers that is slightly clover-leafed....has anyone tried to fix an old banger gt??

sorry to revive a troll thread but i found the reading very funny.....my buddy has one of his prize old soft gt bangers that is slightly clover-leafed....has anyone tried to fix an old banger gt??

you can send it to me for testing. :hfive:

haha i think he would have a meltdown....he's got one he still putts with that is PURE butter!! and then this monstrosity....

eh don't sweat it the dimples give you a place to put your thumb. you could do the hot water bowl trick if you're that persnickity about it.