• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collection Pics!

Wow... how far do you throw? Cause if you don't get those farther than 350' you don't need all that. Unless your crazy, crazy like me.

You don't have to throw far to collect discs. I throw around 415 btw... I know a lot off Roc collectors that are terrible golfers, but this is the "Collection" thread not the how good are you thread.

39 destroyers! Wow! I used to be that way with Wraiths but sold all but maybe 8 of them.

Well there were 46 in that picture, I should group them all up and take another picture. I bet I'm at 60+ now, although I started getting other discs with tourny stamps on them with merch winnings. I could probably have more.

I just don't get why anyone would need 500 discs, I understand the addiction, the love of the game, and that some discs can be collectable, I also understand having a backup stash of discs, but If you are sitting on 500 discs, sell them, give them to kids, do something with them, instead of just letting them collect dust......(Im just mad I don't have 500, so screw you)

^you stated every possible reason besides hoarding that a person would have 500 discs. what don't you understand?

some people are just addicted to them, some love the game, some are collectable, and most are backups. :|

^you stated every possible reason besides hoarding that a person would have 500 discs. what don't you understand?

some people are just addicted to them, some love the game, some are collectable, and most are backups. :|

Yea, there is nothing better in my opinion to practice consistent form, than having a bucket of similar discs. I play mostly with Boss, destroyer, buzzz, Coyote, TL, Rhyno, so I have 15+ of each (non-new) to practice with. Also, beats them up good as backups so you aren't so concerned about losing them.

Comet Family Photo.
5034403273_e4c41bf143_b.jpg

the blue ones? I'm not gonna tease with a pic. I only have one left. Ron sold me a stack for $5 each one day. I never sold them for a profit. I gave them away as Xmas gifts.

Update, I still think 2 or 3 more are somewhere in my garage...

Can someone do an intervention?

Attachments

• IMG00411.JPG
    IMG00411.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 84
I'm asking if you are trying to get a blue rr comet to throw for it's overstable nature, or if you are trying to get one to round out your collection.
I am just curious as to how overstable they are.

Latest posts