• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collegiate Disc Golf

Im going to start looking into where i want to go to college soon and I would like to go to a college that has a disc golf team that is pretty good. Do you guys have any suggestions. I live in north carolina so what would be schools around NC that are good for disc golf.

We have a team at State. I don't really know anything about it though. Tried to start up something a few years ago and had no interest then this thing just popped up.

But if you are going to college SOLELY for disc golf UNC Charlotte seems like the best option for obvious reasons.

Probably Oregon, since Feldberg helps run their club ... and supposedly teaches a class as well. Augusta State is also a perennial powerhouse.

Probably Oregon, since Feldberg helps run their club ... and supposedly teaches a class as well. Augusta State is also a perennial powerhouse.

oregon = close to NC :confused:

Im going to start looking into where i want to go to college soon and I would like to go to a college that has a disc golf team that is pretty good. Do you guys have any suggestions. I live in north carolina so what would be schools around NC that are good for disc golf.
just go to clemson and have the best 4-5 years of your life

UNC Asheville has a great club, Liberty University in Virginia just started their club. There are quite a few clubs at schools.

Here is a list of the top 50 clubs in the nation.

He did say around NC, but he also said something about schools that have a good club/team ... I kinda based Oregon off of that ... sorta ... somehow :|

Any idea what you want to major in? If it's anything in engineering or science I'd look at Georgia Tech or Clemson.

I would probably say UNCC as well, but you said you wanted to be part of a "good" team. I havnt heard from anyone that they are "good" though so you might just wanna mob down to Augusta for that matter.

I got a buddy that goes to UNCC and he says there are plenty of hot ladies there as well so that might be more important than DG (assuming you are a single, available guy). Just a thought!:D:thmbup:

I have played with members of the Notre Dame DGC, they were nice guys, but South Bend, IN doesn't seem like the "most fun" place to attend college

South Bend, Indiana is in fact the most fun place to attend college, objectively. Well in its own way at least. We've got pretty solid disc golf and are working with administration to put a course on campus. This is my last year but I'm trying to leave the next generation with something worthwhile. There should be some solid leadership next year.

South Bend, Indiana is in fact the most fun place to attend college, objectively. Well in its own way at least. We've got pretty solid disc golf and are working with administration to put a course on campus. This is my last year but I'm trying to leave the next generation with something worthwhile. There should be some solid leadership next year.

I didn't mean anything by my statement.....

ahem, here we have the Notre Dame DGC President!!!!!!....i think thats your title...

Clover Classic was a BLAST!!!!!!

Latest posts