• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

You know it's safe... at least thats a plus. I know its kind of a :wall: situation, but at least you know its not lost out there in the ether somewhere.

very true, and it is going to be forwarded to Frisco. I expect to be here this coming tuesday at the latest. Along with my new shoes. Should be a fun week of golf!

I will say this bag is fantastic. Held up very well in the rain this weekend and is a damn good upgrade from the first run

ive noticed some slight tears on my bag straps and I have the proto one or the 1st run and ive been using it alot lately but dont have enough $ for a new bag? Does the manufacture have a waranty type of deal so I can get my bag repaired?

ive noticed some slight tears on my bag straps and I have the proto one or the 1st run and ive been using it alot lately but dont have enough $ for a new bag? Does the manufacture have a waranty type of deal so I can get my bag repaired?

yep, just email chris, show him a couple pics and he will take care of you. If he doesn't respond in a few days, let me know. We will get you taken care of.

People keep hating but lets look at the facts 3 bags have been released with minimum problems and those who have had problems have had them resolved quickly......sure time frames were pushed back a little here and there but chris has came through every time.....my 2nd run contender is a first rate bag and im a very satisfied customer and when this bag wears out or a new sweeter physical flight bag comes out I will be purchasing another physical flight bag

I had some issues with the first run bags, but I sent it off for repair and its getting taken care of. It'll be nice to get it back and have bag choices between the first and second runs. Chris and his company are doing solid work. I can't wait to get the Catalyst when it comes out.