• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Courses on Military Bases

I did a course name search for "base" and it listed 2 AFB courses and 1 Coast Guard base course. Northeast Creek Park in Jacksonville, NC is near one of the main entrances to Camp Lejeune. Ft. Bragg in Fayetteville has a couple of courses nearby.

I did a course name search for "base" and it listed 2 AFB courses and 1 Coast Guard base course. Northeast Creek Park in Jacksonville, NC is near one of the main entrances to Camp Lejeune. Ft. Bragg in Fayetteville has a couple of courses nearby.

Really, a CG Base! Awesome, being a retired Coastie I've just got to play that one.

i am working through my facebook group Operation Disc Golf to get baskets to deployed locations, right now we will have baskets at 2 locations, 1 travel basket at one and 2 travel baskets at another and 1 innova discatcher sport and 1 arroyo basket. Not a full course but better then nothing and it gives us a chance to chuck while deployed
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/499544300124272/

We have two here in South Korea: Beacon Hill at Camp Humphreys, and the Dragons Lair at Camp Casey.

And for the record, Turkey Creek is on Ft. Carson property, but anyone can access it wothout any problems. Its not really part of the base per se.

Several new and/or improved military courses have been added to bases. My buddy's son is on leave this week from his Army base in Korea, where they have a course. A few months ago we sent 50 discs to them and this week we are sending back another 30+. It would be nice it maybe there were some tournaments or clinics held on and for these special courses.

We have two here in South Korea: Beacon Hill at Camp Humphreys, and the Dragons Lair at Camp Casey.

And for the record, Turkey Creek is on Ft. Carson property, but anyone can access it wothout any problems. Its not really part of the base per se.

Awesome, exactly what I was hoping to find!! My brother is getting sent there in a few months, and I suggested he try to find one to keep himself busy. :clap:

Several new and/or improved military courses have been added to bases. My buddy's son is on leave this week from his Army base in Korea, where they have a course. A few months ago we sent 50 discs to them and this week we are sending back another 30+. It would be nice it maybe there were some tournaments or clinics held on and for these special courses.

I ran a PDGA sanctioned league at the Dragons Lair last year and there are frequent tourneys at Beacon Hill.

McChord allegedly has one, but I don't know any former or active service members to verify if it's still there.

Latest posts