• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

I want a disc that will just flip to flat, and stay relatively straight on that flat line. Should I grab another Avenger SS in Z plastic for that extra stability or possibly disc up to the Thrasher? My average drives get me roughly 290-310
Colin.

I think there are a few options in the Discaft lineup.
Fresh Z Avenger-ss
Thrasher would work fine is well
Mantis is another that would be a step up in stability from the SS but still hyzer-flippable

Question for the discraft nerds... Lol

I'm slowly beginning to enjoy throwing Discraft more and more, lately the Avenger SS in ESP. I played my local Ice Bowl and found that it was the perfect disc for my straight drives. That was at -20°C. The second round it was only -8°C and I noticed that it was Hyzer flipping into Narnia. I want a disc that will just flip to flat, and stay relatively straight on that flat line. Should I grab another Avenger SS in Z plastic for that extra stability or possibly disc up to the Thrasher? My average drives get me roughly 290-310

Thanks in advance!
Colin.

I have Avenger SS that is super flippy, like the Domey 5x McBeth ones

Then i have old ESP flat Avenger SS that is quite stable

Thrasher might work, if you get the right one, check "Discgolf nerds" latest video about his stack of Thrashers and how they fly

Lot o fun disc up on Discrafts site today. . i WANT that CryZtal Fierce, but Discrafts site have insane shipping cost for me in Sweden :(
I really don´t get why their sipping cost are 2-3times more than other US based Discshops

But this might be the only chance in a LONG time to get a CryZtal Fierce so it might be wort $100

The Wysocki kind barely fly. It's like throwing a manhole cover.

I forgot we can't talk money here..pay $100 for a disc and you're an idiot...pay $100.000 for a car and you're a hero

And it's hard to talk money when the stock market is going down the drain...buying disc is not that expensive after all

Last edited:
Not sure when the disc is basically a copy of one of the Dynamic Disc Putters.

Flight is close to the Deputy but the feel of the Fierce is quite different...

But I "fear" the CryZtal Fierce will have the same "problem" that the Moonshine Deputy had....it flew way different than the base plastic disc did

I have no need for a More stable Fierce...I want a more durable Fierce because the stock plastic sucks as a thrower..a few rounds and the disc is thrash

Grabbed a couple of Gannon Undertakers today. Word on the street is that these tour series Z are more overstable. Looking forward to throwing them and comparing to stock Z, FR Z, and glow Z

I've been on a wasp, comet combo lately. Which means I haven't been throwing my buzzz as much. The wasp can cover all the buzzz shots for me and the comet is a nice straight to us counter part to.my wasp. Oh and also soft zones are butter!

If that was the only place to get the Paige Pierce CRYZTAL Stalker, then yes.

Might be so, but then again this release of the CryZtal Fierce and Luna is for the "player of the year 2019" . . so to me that is like the same type of release as Pauls 5x CryZtal LUNA . . and that disc was sold in more places than Discraft.com

Might be so, but then again this release of the CryZtal Fierce and Luna is for the "player of the year 2019" . . so to me that is like the same type of release as Pauls 5x CryZtal LUNA . . and that disc was sold in more places than Discraft.com

I thought that Discraft only did the Big Z Luna's for Ledgestone? I had no Idea that CryZtal Luna discs were made for Paul after he won World Disc Golf Championships in 2019.

I thought that Discraft only did the Big Z Luna's for Ledgestone? I had no Idea that CryZtal Luna discs were made for Paul after he won World Disc Golf Championships in 2019.

They made dubble stamp CryZtal Lunas for his 5x World title. . and bottom stamped ESP Swirl Lunas for his 5x European title

5xluna.jpg

esplunapbld.jpg

Picked up one of the 2020 Ledgestone Zones.

Man is it soft and flexy. I've handled a Buzzz in the FLX but it wasn't this soft and squishy.

Not sure I need a Zone that is this floppy.

Latest posts