• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crazy Basket Locations

Osmo

*I whine a lot*
Post some crazy basket locations on courses. I just found this one online and I dont even know if its legal but its hilarious. Can you say skip in?

2hdmk9y.jpg

I've seen that one at Flyboy and one exactly like it at Hippodrome, gimmicky for sure but it adds a fun twist.

Here's one from Stoney Hill with a hanging basket over a steep creek bank:

54a84ad3.jpg

Here's one at Hornets Nest with an extra tall basket on top of a mound:

35cb69d7.jpg

Yup, the PDGA tech specs indicate a basket height for manufacturers, but there aren't any regulations on how high or low baskets are actually installed.

Yup, the PDGA tech specs indicate a basket height for manufacturers, but there aren't any regulations on how high or low baskets are actually installed.

Thats awesome. i wish they had a basket somewhere around here that was like 30 feet off the ground and had a pulley system to lower it to get discs back lol

The last time I was at Flyboy, I missed an ace on 22 at by about a foot. I then kicked my Axis in for birdie :D

This is hole 8 at Windwood Church in Houston, TX. 3 feet behind the basket is a drop off into a creek that is about 3 feet deep, and murkey.

Hole8aWindwood-1.jpg