• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crazy Basket Locations

I remember seeing a pic of a basket in the middle of a creek. I think it was in the northeast somewhere, but I'm not sure. Beautiful pic.

I remember seeing a pic of a basket in the middle of a creek. I think it was in the northeast somewhere, but I'm not sure. Beautiful pic.

Found it:

16.jpg

^Hyzer Creek, hole 16. Tough wooded hole that ends with a great green.

Bet it's fun grabbing your discs back outta there. :doh:

My girlfriend is 5'7" and she had no problem using one hand to push her putter up from the bottom and the other to grab it over the rim, not that big a deal. If you have a soft putter you can just pull it out the side, too.

Here's the boulder hole at Holler in the Hills, the tee is on top of another boulder:

9bd505de.jpg

Hole 15 at Schenley Park in Pittsburgh, not always in this position though. Fun hole, straight up a wooded hill, kinda narrow gap.

98424482.jpg

I think I had a ridiculous putt for a 2....aric and I both ended up with 10's :D:D:D...

I'm pretty sure this is #6 at Hawk Hollow. It's one of the shorter holes but the basket is at the end on some exposed granite that has a 7' drop directly behind the basket.

HHOpen0375.jpg

HHOpen0401.jpg

Zobel park has an elevated pin on a boulder, there's actually an almost identical boulder for the other pin position on this hole:

5a93260c.jpg

Temp hole at South River, Ontario.

Attachments

• dstock2small.jpg
    dstock2small.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 134
^^Im assuming that is the imfamous cave course? Or is there another course with cave shots?

Latest posts