• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crazy Basket Locations

Hole 18 Renny Gold island green

28ef8309.jpg

this hole is bringing back nightmares.
played this course last summer right after a rain (sooo muggy). we decided to play the gold course because we thought we were good. turned into a 4 hour round and there was only two of us. at the end felt like the end of a death march. seriously intense disc golf.

Hole 16 - Iroquois Park, Louisville, KY

f4cf7e7e.jpg

Hole 10 - Atkinson Park, Henderson, KY
599ac969.jpg

Hole 11 - Atkinson Park, Henderson, KY
a11f4c40.jpg

Got a pic of "The Rock Hole" scott? you know where Aric takes a 12 every time

Bear Creek, Texas. The picture doesn't show it very well but you only have four feet behind the basket before the 20' drop into the creek.

93b875a6.jpg

And another that's not scary, just cool. North Park, Texas.

4ff491be.jpg

I wasn't there to play golf that day...drove to Michigan from Tennessee for one last shot (not at basket)...complete coincidence she took me to this park...this was the first thing I saw once we entered, my discs were only 8 hours away.

Obviously it didn't work out, I don't have any pictures without one of us standing on the rocks though. Please be easy lol

yup.jpg

Not the craziest basket location, but one of the greatest greens of our sport, and an iconic green of the PNW.
stumphole.jpg

Here are a couple from West Virginia...Moundsville and Fairmont, both courses designed by Johnny Sias. "Johnny's Quest" is build on an old chimmney while "Johnny's Jail" is well guarded. Both Orange Crush and Moundsville Black are spectacular courses!

Attachments

• Quest.jpg
    Quest.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Jail.jpg
    Jail.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 79
Four Mound Disc golf reserve-Cape Fear. Long shot over a gulley (500?) filled with craggy basalt and poison ivy. The picture does not do it justice to be honest; it is a downright punishing hole.

Attachments

• DSC02250.jpg
    DSC02250.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 58