• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Cryztal Wasp!

BirdmanCR

Double Eagle Member
Move over Roc3 Big Turd! I heard cryztal wasps just hit LS Discs and BB ROC3's will be hiting trash cans throughout the nation!

Last edited:
Of course right after I get a Ti and another Z! Oh well, might as well make my wallet hate me more...

$25 shipped? No thanks. $20 would be just right.

I'm happy that LSDiscs is starting to grow, but I've always thought their prices were too high.

Yea $25 shipped should be IT. Ive yet to check price a buddie just told me his were on the way. Ill be waiting for a better price point as well! Only reason I toyed with the roc3 bc it seemed similar to crystal plastic.

Surprised that DC hadn't done this sooner. CryZtal is their best plastic, IMO, and while I throw Rocs.... a CryZtal Wasp would be the best Roc that Innova never made.

Stinks that CryZtal is always limited edition, but if LSDiscs has them other retailers should get them as well. This time last year Dynamic would be first up, but they've likely burned that bridge with DC.

so people were going nuts paying an arm and a leg for roc3's but won't pay $20-25 for a limited edition cryztal wasp?

I'd pay $20, and I didn't buy any Roc3s. I think it's pretty tacky when every Dynamic LE disc is $20 (when I buy, I spend enough for free shipping) that LSDiscs is pushing the price tag higher.

^ Haha I said the same thing..

When I asked DC recently about Cryztal XL's for a tourney, they said no unless I wanted to order 1,000 of them.....

That's weak sauce.

A Ti XL would be neat too :thmbup:

As a wasp admirer, I must ask; if the cryztal buzzz is less stable than its z counterpart, could the cryztal wasp be less os than a z?

If it did, would that make it a first run buzzz? lol

I have never shopped with LSDiscs before... Their website does not show any Wasps at all... ??

Latest posts