• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Custom and Standard Reusable Pocket Scorecards and CTP Markers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered and received tourney scorecards...

Just gotta say that I ordered and received our tournament cards from Jerry in under a 2 week period. Jerry, you do great work! Way over and above normal customer service.
Thank you!:clap:
John Minicuci #22116
Motor City Chain Gang
2012 UTNAC Invitational

Just sent another order out. Thanks Agent_86

I can do all kinds of custom stuff with these, just hit me up. 2 , 200, or 2,000 I will make it right for you. Ask me about my special incentives for guys trying to get a course off the ground or raise funds for it...........jerry

I'm interested in these scorecards for our club. I'm going to review some graphics and contact you shortly for ordering. We used some at one of our events and they're great for those of us who are smart phone dumb and can't see our displays in the sunlight.

Going to bump this one one more time.....Awesome seller and awesome scorecards. You can't beat the price honestly...Thanks again!

Thanks Guys!!!! Always good to see that people like these.... Working on a new reusable and awesome looking CTP marker. No more ziplocs on top of a landscaping flag........jerry

Three more orders going out the door today!! Thanks to everyone who has helped support my plastic habit by purchasing these cards and I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Safe travels if you're out on the road this Holiday season.......................jerry

tourney coming in April, I will need about 75, bump for planning ahead

My man bdod! How's the great state of Montana? Not exactly the bright lights of Vegas huh?

Couple more orders going out the door! Thanks again guys! League startup will be here before you know it, why not hand them a cool scorecard with their new bag tag? Inexpensive and can help promote the league as well! You know you want some! Not too late to get some for your Ice Bowl or upcoming tournament. I can do anywhere from 5 to 1,000. These make great inexpensive items for Players Packs, I mean, what are you gonna do with ANOTHER mini marker disc? Can be tailored to fit 18-27 hole courses with 4 or 5 player slots. PM me with any questions you may have...........jerry

Jerry does good work. We had scorecards made for our local dgc and they were sent within a week of payment and the package included more than we payed for. I highly recommend him for anyone interested in having scorecards made. Thanks jerry.

Thanks for the kind words Roger, glad you and your guys liked them. Who's Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.