• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Custom bag 2.0

LaserShow

Bogey Member
So here is the new bag I came up with.

It have 22 discs in the main compartment, 3 putter pocket, 3 midrange pocket, mini pocket, large bottle holder, zipper pocket, scorecard pocket, 4 pencil holders, 4 D rings, a flip up seat, umbrella holder, sandpaper pocket, large storage compartment that can be used to carry more discs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 380
Nice! You just carrying it by the handle?

Edit: Derp. You posted the backpack straps photo as I was typing. Even more impressive.

Cost

How much does this cost you to produce considering your time not just material? Looks good'

The bag was supposed to have a rainfly but I scratched it and I only used half the foam so thats $17 of extra material plus shipping is probably like $5 less. And the materials were $79 this time. Total production time was about 20 hours, but there was a lot of thinking and planning during that time and probably like 10 real hours of work put in.

So cost is about $56 and about 10 hrs.

Last edited:
I just bought an external framed backpack as a starting point and am planning my own DG pack, glad to see others with DIY initiative.

Latest posts