• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Custom Titles!

This doesn't work...? From phone even via desktop veiw it just brings me to my profile stuff.
This page isn't actually available on the mobile view for the forum, it's a custom one I made for the normal desktop view. I can try to make a one for phones.

If you're in the desktop view, go to User CP and like midway down on the menu on the left there's a "Change Titles" section.

This page isn't actually available on the mobile view for the forum, it's a custom one I made for the normal desktop view. I can try to make a one for phones.

If you're in the desktop view, go to User CP and like midway down on the menu on the left there's a "Change Titles" section.

Gotcha...

If you want to look at it on a mobile device for now, change the style to "Default Style"... It's on the bottom left in a drop down. This will show the page properly. Afterwards, just change the style back to "Mobile Style."

Your browser may have an option to request the desktop site... That doesn't work as well on my android so changing the style is a best bet.

Think I'll change mine soon. Any good ideas?

If anybody wants to change mine, I'll allow it without throwing a hissy fit. :) Don't want to see this option taken away

Latest posts