• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg's Sponsor?

I don't think Hammer would say something if he wasn't sure.

I'm just reporting what Dave told me. Perhaps he was joking or lying, but I didn't get that impression. Aside from his word, I didn't do any further research, because I don't really care that much, to be frank.

I'm just reporting what Dave told me. Perhaps he was joking or lying, but I didn't get that impression. Aside from his word, I didn't do any further research, because I don't really care that much, to be frank.
You aren't funny enough to be Frank. :|

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

I htink it could go a couple ways IF he wants to throw lat plastic. He could go with DD but then that could effect his apparel sponsorship with Huk Lab as someone had mentioned. By going with DD he can throw ANYTHING produced by Lat, but the DD line is desired to be in the choices. THEN again, he could go with Lat straight out, still throw any Lat plastic and keep his apparel sponsorship. and also it would be a foreign sponsorship so doing the overseas diplomacy type stuff would work out well too for growth of the sport.

That's what I'm talking about! People snarkied me when I said where is Dave Feldberg? And he's back on the map and in the public eye - he appears to have some stuff together for those of us who seem to have too much time on our hands :) Thanks, Dave! Congrats on Lat64! Woo!

I'm happy for Feldberg. Dave is a class act and Lat.64 is a classy brand.

well there you have it. 13-14 is where the sport is at now, so stop buying whippets and stalkers. its time for all uf us to grab razors and chop some rogue branches down. someone go out and buy a quasar.