• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

David Feldberg putting clinic

yes thank you

I recently started keeping a putting "log" and putting 100-200 times a day. recording all the issues I have and how i think i can fix them. I got a lot of answers from watching this. thanks!

Dave is probably near the top of my favorite pro's. He's so good with people, it shows in this video. Awesome watch.

Great material here. If I weren't down in SoCal playing Lake Casitas, I would have been there for this event.

Great vids...don't understand at all how it works. I try this and it just wobbles around like a wounded duck. Seems like it HAS to have spin to fly at all.
I can see how they go straighter and die faster, but still seems like they should be floating flat....what am i doing wrong?

Claytoon said:
Great vids...don't understand at all how it works. I try this and it just wobbles around like a wounded duck. Seems like it HAS to have spin to fly at all.
I can see how they go straighter and die faster, but still seems like they should be floating flat....what am i doing wrong?

1. keep your elbow locked.
2. start slow and accelerate into the hit

Claytoon said:

It does have a little spin, I guarantee, it is just not derived from ripping off your index finger-thumb lock in this case.

I am so good at putting like this in my basement but as soon as I go outside shit just falls apart. Really pisses me off cause it would make me a much better player.

:wink:
Because they (prob innova) realized how valuable they were, and they want to sell them...

I still love innova...but just being honest and realistic. It makes good business sense. I got to watch all of them, wonder if they are saved in my temp folder or something....

PM me?

I got to watch them as well and was stoked to see them online. He did mention though that the info was supposed to be in his next instructional video. Lame of innova to pull them if thats the case. I actually considered buying the original instruction video after watching the youtube videos. I hate archaic mentalities when it comes to media.

It really bothers me they took it off, but who knows what the circumstances are. It was really, really good and I hope it comes back.

Aaron_D said:
It really bothers me they took it off, but who knows what the circumstances are. It was really, really good and I hope it comes back.

just from watching those videos you can tell he is a natural teacher. someone that really does love doing what he is doing

I'm glad I sat and watched all 6 when I got home from work. I can see why they'd take it down after hearing him say how he added more points to putting in a second dvd. I don't have a big problem with them wanting the vids taken down. It just urges people to want to buy the dvd. If this were anything else, I'd say go ahead and rip em off...
But this is Disc golf. The Pros have enough problems trying to do what they enjoy for a living and support themselves.
I may even buy it just to support him, and so I can see some parts of it again to get a better feel for it.

I got most of it down in my head, but just gotta sit down and put it into action. Maybe write down certain aspects of putting that I think I'll forget.

I knew this was going to happen. That's why I watched them fast. I decided not to rip them (like I normally do... ) because its disc golf and I don't mind people having to pay for this stuff. It's good information, and I think people should support the pro's.

zj1002 said:
Aaron_D said:

just from watching those videos you can tell he is a natural teacher. someone that really does love doing what he is doing

didnt he used to teach, or currently teach part time, like at a university or something?

yep i think he still teaches. he mentions it in the videos. it makes me want to move up there and take the class for a semester haha.

Latest posts