• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD Soldier Bag

The cadet seems promising as a starter bag, just not sure on the price point.

Waiting for my soldier too...

The sniper is being discontinued. I still like and use my sniper bag, just today in fact for my second round. I got it in the GBO player pack last year though I wouldn't have bought it. Not at that price tag but they had to sell it at that. I don't know if I think the commander is a bit expensive or not. It does hold a ton of discs but it wasn't for me. If it had more storage I would've considered it. The solider is exactly what I've been looking for.

Could you take some pics of your sniper loaded up? Seems like the only photos anywhere are the same stock 3 photos, no actual pics of better angles. I was gonna snatch one up, and more interested now that you're saying they're going away.

Could you take some pics of your sniper loaded up? Seems like the only photos anywhere are the same stock 3 photos, no actual pics of better angles. I was gonna snatch one up, and more interested now that you're saying they're going away.

Yeah I could do that. It's out in the truck but I'll throw some sandals on and snap a few. Be back in a few.

Sniper loaded with what I took today. 2 distance drivers, 2 fairways, 2 mids, and 2 in the putter pocket.
rk2e0m.jpg

Loaded to what I would say is capacity although not a super tight fit you can still remove them easily.
4 distance drivers, 2 fairways, 2 mids, and of course two still in the putter pocket.
fc5yl4.jpg

Side pocket for water bottle although empty I didn't stick a bottle in it. A nalgene titan size bottle won't fit but a plastic water bottle or the gatorade squeeze top style will.
hsvqms.jpg

Other side pocket. Mini pocket on the outside of zipper pocket. I can fit a cell phone and keys plus a granola bar in it. Not huge but it does the trick. Main reason I carry the sniper over my nutsac bag most times for quick rounds. Plus I can carry a water bottle and a few extra discs.
154kpok.jpg

Outside of it. The zipper top flap I like because you can fold it back and keep it open or fold it back down and upzipped if it's raining like it was today. Kept my discs dry in the bag with the top down.
15g366f.jpg

Here's a link if you're interested but I wouldn't wait long if you are. I don't see it listed on the site if you just click bags you have to go to the link from dynamicdiscs.com to their bag line then click shop now on the sniper. That might mean it's getting pulled soon or once they sell out.

http://www.dynamicdiscs.net/Dynamic-Discs-Sniper-Disc-Golf-Bag-p/4977.htm

Won't even let me pick a color and add to cart. You might have to call them monday and ask if they still have them to sell or check with another retailer who has some still in stock.

2 combo's on the way to Virginia! Fracture Orange and Fracture Red! Oh yeah!

Nice! Might grab the Cadet bag for my kid, too.

Got two coming to Alabama. I just looked at the website again and it looks like they changed the price since this morning to $49.99. Still a good price.

They did take $5 off the straps so still $70 if you get the straps. $50 for the bag is still solid.

Got two coming to Alabama. I just looked at the website again and it looks like they changed the price since this morning to $49.99. Still a good price.

That's cool I wondered why that had fluctuated. The bag is definitely worth $50 and to get a little price reduction on matching color quad straps is nice.

I have to return in a couple hours because they haven't been moved from distribution on one side of town to the store downtown. I'm so impatient lol. Poor Toby. He had already taken 12 orders for these bags and probably more since then.

Got a blue one with matching straps coming to Texas. Ordered it earlier for $65, though I would have definitely paid the tiny bit extra. Curious why the price has shifted so quickly.

Wow. What a sick day. These bags are very well built. After Denise Cameron graciously dug through the boxes for an orange one with straps she even helped me put in the U channel style frame and dividers. They are way stronger than I remember from the proto. The bag looks amazing. That orange is sweeeeeet. On top of that McBeast was parked out front and in the back talking to Emac and Rusco I assume. Before him and Eric left I bought and had him sign a Roc3 for me. Thanks Paul for that.

I'll post some pics here soon of the orange dream.

Last edited:
Got a blue one with matching straps coming to Texas. Ordered it earlier for $65, though I would have definitely paid the tiny bit extra. Curious why the price has shifted so quickly.

It was always going to be between 44.99 and 49.99. The straps were going to be $25 so I would assume to encourage people to get the matching quad straps they reduced the price on those and put the bag at the 49.99 mark which is still totally worth it for this bag. They came out even better than I remember. Drain hole in each water pouch at the bottom. The warranty, color options. Sturdy bottom inner frame thing that is below the divider and then the sturdy divider itself. Should be no problem for wear and if so it's got the warranty option. Totally worth the wait for me.

Wow. What a sick day. These bags are very well built. After Denise Cameron graciously dug through the boxes for an orange one with straps she even helped me put in the U channel style frame and dividers. They are way stronger than I remember from the proto. The bag looks amazing. That orange is sweeeeeet. On top of that McBeast was parked out front and in the back talking to Emac and Rusco I assume. Before him and Eric left I bought and had him sign a Roc3 for me. Thanks Paul for that.

I'll post some pics here soon of the orange dream.

:thmbup: That's awesome! What made you want to go with this bag over playing with your grip?

:thmbup: That's awesome! What made you want to go with this bag over playing with your grip?

It won't replace the grip. I just wanted a mid sized bag for hot summer rounds that could carry two large water bottles and still enough discs that I could play any course in town without feeling short on disc options. I'll still use the grip for many rounds and tournaments but if it's a long and hilly course or it's hot and I want to cut some bag weight this will be the go to bag now.

For sure, good question Bender.

Talking to yourself now? lol sure sign of the crazies. I know. We can tell our own. I obviously picked mine up for no shipping but maybe someone will report back if they had to pay something.

I have been swayed by the backpack craze lately, as I can recall just a year ago or so thinking "Why would I ever need THAT big of a bag" but as i have stated, I generally like the look of the Soldier bag.

Having never thrown/felt a DD molded disc, It would be funny to rock a bag of theirs with NONE of their own plastic in it. :D

EDIT: Thanks for the info Jerry, and not a bad price at all!