• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dear Innova, the thing that will make you rich is:

Around these parts, it seems the Dart, Wolf, Groove, Monarch and Blizzard Boss era ended a couple of years ago.

They seem to carry more mainstream popular molds now.

Funny thing is, in all the Dick's I have ever been in, I have never seen a fairway driver.:confused: Just high speed, Mids and putters.

I definitely agree that the last few times I've been, it's been a lot more popular Innova molds (although the odd Wolf or Monarch is still sitting around). Oddly, I've seen Banshees and Leopard(3)'s in mine, but rarely a Teebird. Also I almost always see Champ Thunderbirds (which could be considered fairways although certainly not for a newbie).

I definitely agree that the last few times I've been, it's been a lot more popular Innova molds (although the odd Wolf or Monarch is still sitting around). Oddly, I've seen Banshees and Leopard(3)'s in mine, but rarely a Teebird. Also I almost always see Champ Thunderbirds (which could be considered fairways although certainly not for a newbie).

On rare occasion I'll see a few DX Teebirds at Academy Sports, but they disappear very fast. As to fairway drivers, Academy usually has some DX Leopards and DX Valkyries on hand, but that's about it.

Around these parts, it seems the Dart, Wolf, Groove, Monarch and Blizzard Boss era ended a couple of years ago.

They seem to carry more mainstream popular molds now.

Funny thing is, in all the Dick's I have ever been in, I have never seen a fairway driver.:confused: Just high speed, Mids and putters.

That is odd not a single Fairway driver, not even Control Drivers even like the Valkyrie or a Orc. that is odd.

Innova needs to make a disc called the "Scream" with a fighter jet as the logo. I want a star scream to go with my star destroyer.

Innova needs to make a disc called the "Scream" with a fighter jet as the logo. I want a star scream to go with my star destroyer.

Quest already made (still makes?) a disc called the Scream, with dimples on the underside of the wing.

I always thought that the Imperial Fleet's tie fighters made a sound like a roar, myself.

Making Pro/R-Pro plastic more constant. That is still a problem for some. They still need to discontinue the Grove, make a donation for Groves to Innova so they can make a recycled Champion plastic like they do with EchoStar plastic, if that can be done. At least make minis out of the old Groove plastic.

A unique mold like the K1 Kastaplast Berg. Yeah, they've got the Rhyno but it's got a bead and not as glideless as the Berg. Instead of pushing 10+ variations of the Aviar & Roc, come out with an actually unique P&A that's useful. If the Berg had an Innova stamp it would fly off the shelves.

I want a 150 gram Blizzard Dragon or in Starlight at 150 grams so it can float still and be more durable then the DX plastic the standard Dragon comes in. Even a limited Pro Shop version of disc mentioned would work.

Make the Shark in Pro/R-Pro plastic again. Nice disc, just they stopped making it. I think enough players use the Pro Shark or used the Pro Shark to make it again. I know not a ROC so Dave does not want to make a lot of them but the Shark is a mold he uses himself and has both the Star and the G-Star in his bag. Maybe Dave likes the dome of the Star and G-Star molds so he does not want to make a Pro/R-Pro version?

A unique mold like the K1 Kastaplast Berg. Yeah, they've got the Rhyno but it's got a bead and not as glideless as the Berg. Instead of pushing 10+ variations of the Aviar & Roc, come out with an actually unique P&A that's useful. If the Berg had an Innova stamp it would fly off the shelves.

This. I need an Innova Breaker!

The thing that will keep them rich is having their discs outnumber combined competitors discs 2-1 in brick and mortar stores.