• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dg app for phones

Quick 81

My buddy found a disc golf app on his I-phone a couple a days ago and I was wondering if there is any on any other phones out there. I have a blackberry and a HTC phone and I haven't found any for either phone.

I tried to download the app on my HTC Droid and it wouldn't let me. I just hope they make a compatible version cause I want that app.:thmbup:

I've seen plenty of dg apps for htc phones ( I have an evo shift) and found flight charts apps, score card apps, all seem to work really well. For me though there kinda useless since I don't bring my phone on the course

There is a DG game for Android phones called "Droid Disc Golf Lite." It's not bad and they have been working out the bugs and adding things all the time...

Check out Easy Scorecard Pro for Android

I've been using that on my HTC Aria for a while (229 rounds logged). Love the thing. I hit an ace yesterday, and it popped up congratulating me, and asking if I wanted to post it on Facebook. It just keeps getting cooler.

I tried to download the app on my HTC Droid and it wouldn't let me. I just hope they make a compatible version cause I want that app.:thmbup:
What version of Android is that phone using? It should run on anything with 2.0 or greater. Did you try to install it through the marketplace? If so, and for some reason it thought your phone was incompatible, then go to this link with your phone:

http://www.mydroidsoft.com/easyscorecard/download/

and click on the link to download it. Perhaps that will work.

lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve easy score card pro. its a great app, if anyone hasn't gotten it they should, me and my girlfriend swear by it ;)

I have to put in another good word for Easy Scorecard Pro here. I've been using it for just over a month now and I think it's awesome.

aslo check out disc caddy and an app called "disc golf" its a score card with GPS functions for pin and teepad locations. Allows for distance est.

got the no pro version, set everything up, and put in scores(basically played a round from my room) and i really like the app. i like this compared to others because i only have to push one button and im onto the next hole. others i have had were WAY more complicated than this one. thanks guys!!

Latest posts