• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG goodies for Christmas?

My mom asked me what i wanted for Christmas with a $150 budget today, i told her a $20 bag (tired of carrying my reusable grocery bag) and then made a Prodigy bag well....because im a noob and dont know better lol, and because i wanted to try it

side note: i hate my keyboard the "s" key is broken and i have to use the annoying onscreen keyboard every time. why couldnt it have been the "z" key?

I like your priorities! You could ask your mom for a new keyboard, but plastic is more important.:thmbup:

I bought 50 150 class pink (unspecified) discs for myself for Christmas, and a couple of putters. The way I look at it I won't need another disc till --------- - +

A 55" 4K Roku smart tv to catch up on all the great disc golf video coverage I've missed this year! Thanks for bringing it early Santa ;)

Nothing DG related on my list the past few years, but my brother has gotten into it enough that he has asked for a small bag and some discs. I'll consider it a gift that I still get to shop for DG goodies!

I treat the whole year as X-mas when it comes to disc golf. As Ebenezer Scrooge said, "I shall strive to keep the spirits of Christmas alive for the whole year, past, present, and future."

Works for me. :-D

My Reddit Secret Santa this year turned out to be a disc golfer and got me this camera and then what are the odds that my SS giftee is a local disc golfer I know. Hooking him up for Christmas this year! Also got some sweet MVP plastic from the MVP Secret Santa as well and can't wait to send my gifts out. I love when a plan comes together!!

I asked for a bunch of my favorite molds in the now discontinued Elasto and Megasoft plastics. We shall see!

2018 Innova Calendar, a couple shirts (Innova Dry Fit & "May the course be with you") and some discs. The putters are just to try, the JLSs are backups. Definitely going to try to dye that Sirius JLS and the Q is brighter that the picture indicates.

picture.php

Prodigy BP-2 bag and couple backup discs (extra Pearly Buzzz and Valley). Daughter got me the bag and I ordered the discs.