• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG goodies for Christmas?

Old Dog

Eagle Member
My darling daughter got me one of these...
Zing_Mini_Discs_-_94_of_97__30203.1464289758.1280.1280.jpg

Anybody else get DG goodies for Christmas?

Last edited:
My wonderful wife got me a grip AX, in the black and copper. It's pretty sweet.

Also some disc/basket lights.

I got 2 of the discmania baskets and am loving them. Also got disc golf specific gloves for the winter, and a DX Colt. Good DG Christmas for me

A Dynamic Discs bag, a Star Daedalus, and a pair of those Friction Gloves. I went out and threw with them today, and got increased spin and distance with my existing discs.

Nice cart and Tele for sure. Love the bucker in the neck. I can get down with a fellow DGer and Tele man. You over on TDPRI as well?

A brushcutter attachment for my Echo trimmer and a 10 lb. sledge hammer.

Nice cart and Tele for sure. Love the bucker in the neck. I can get down with a fellow DGer and Tele man. You over on TDPRI as well?
I wish. I'm a guitar hack. The Tele-ish guitar is an LTD TE-212 (think knock-off ESP Ron Wood) that was being discontinued and clearanced out. It's very nice for what I paid for it, but I didn't pay very much for it. :p Anyway, someday I'm going to take the low E off of it and go crazy. Right now I play it too much for that. I might have to get another Tele to play so I can Keef the red one.

A Dynamic Discs bag, a Star Daedalus, and a pair of those Friction Gloves. I went out and threw with them today, and got increased spin and distance with my existing discs.

I got a champ Daedalus! Havent thrown it...did you like yours?

I got a champ Daedalus! Havent thrown it...did you like yours?
I lost mine recently, no idea where it went. Great tailwind driver or calm weather turnover distance driver for me, but always hooked up at the end and faded ever so slightly back. 175 champion.
Back to the topic, I bought myself an Axiom Defy and an MVP Matrix with my own money for Christmas. Figured I hadn't gotten something new in long enough to justify me getting some fresh plastic

I got a mystery box with a sheriff in it, i was gonna throw it today but im scared lol, i also got a ballista, which is my new favorite driver.

XG Champion Rhyno x2
Black DX Roc3
MF VRoc
MF Gator
McBeth Star Destroyer

Two people bought be discs for Christmas. The person who knows my game (fellow disc golfer) got me the Destroyer, Roc3 & Rhynos. The other person got me the Gator & VRoc (isn't a disc golfer). It is the thought that counts but I already know I won't be bagging the VRoc or Gator. All in all I'm just glad I got discs for Christmas :)

My daughter got me a can of Plasti-dip so I can Buffalize my bag. Buffalo Ridge is murder on all disc golf gear!

Latest posts