• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR 10K in 2010 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idlewild - Burlington, KY
Warriors Path - Johnson City, TN

I like the idea of "equipment review" pages similar to those for course reviews. And maybe a scorecard app that can upload the round info to your scorebook online. Otherwise... this site is DG perfection!

Yes, I'm a "Sconny".

Wildapple Disc Golf - It's the apple of my eye!
Highbridge Gold - I can live with it.

Wisconsin has so many great courses! I am privileged to live so very close to these two.

MY YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

I've been on this site for a year now and love it. My two favorite courses are:

White Oak Park in Dallas, GA
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3126

AND

Pier Park in Portland, OR
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=55

I do not like the approval/dissapproval of someone's review personally. I would also LOVE TO SEE you be able to scroll through the course pics in zoom. Now you have to click to enlarge, close the pic, click another and so forth. Other then that I like everything on the site. Sometimes it seems like there are things on here I never even knew about. Great site, been on a year and always check here before I go play a course for the first time!!! Thanks guys and congrats on 10k!!

Last edited:
Favorites are Perkerson Park and McCurry Park, Both in Atlanta.

Scorebook for perfect putt 360 would be amazing.

Courses: Deis Hill in Dover, OH and Arboretum in Canton, OH.
The site: It's the best DG site in the world. I can't think of any improvements.

Yo,

My favorite courses are De La Veaga Park in Santa Cruz, CA, and Heistand Park in Madison, WI.

I am new to this site but am loving everything I find. There is no better site for disc golf information. Thanks for all the hard work in setting up and maintaining this site. Can't wait to spread the word to others!

- Hazer

My two favorite courses are

Indian Hills Community College in Ottumwa, Iowa

Richmond Hill in Asheville, NC

You already took my suggestion on the New Courses list. (Thank you!) I don't know, I can't think of anything at the moment!

(In case, by some random act, I get picked, I don't really need a new bag. I just got a new one for Christmas. I just wanted to participate! ;) )

To enter, just reply to this forum thread and answer a few fun questions.
  • Your 2 favorite courses (extra points for linking them so we can all check them out!)
  • Any comments on/suggestions for DGCR that you'd like to share (optional)

1) Creekside
2) Boulder Woods

This is the first place I go when looking for info about a course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts