• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc Raffle!!!

63.85......two canadian coins.......one shilling......and a token from galaxy world

The exact mathematical answer based on every change amount possible give us an average volume of 431.4mm^3 and a value at 11.11cents assuming 35% air that give us an exact mathematical amount of $753.28 that's based on averages and we much always infer. If quarters are eliminated from the mix the numbers get a little crazy giving us an answer very near $50. So what do I do? I play with the numbers for a while and come up with $57.84 $73.02 $93.88 and $175.25. I'll go with $73.02 for my final answer.

The exact mathematical answer based on every change amount possible give us an average volume of 431.4mm^3 and a value at 11.11cents assuming 35% air that give us an exact mathematical amount of $753.28 that's based on averages and we much always infer. If quarters are eliminated from the mix the numbers get a little crazy giving us an answer very near $50. So what do I do? I play with the numbers for a while and come up with $57.84 $73.02 $93.88 and $175.25. I'll go with $73.02 for my final answer.

Can I change my answer to what this guy said?

Lol, well done. I still believe that my thoughtless guess will beat you lol

I'm not big on the math part, but you're calculations are off somewhere. If it was all pennies you'd be close: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_pennies_fit_into_a_1_gallon_milk_jug $61 in a gallon.

That's cool. Too bad he said it DOES include quarters. :D

I'm not big on the math part, but you're calculations are off somewhere. If it was all pennies you'd be close: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_pennies_fit_into_a_1_gallon_milk_jug $61 in a gallon.

Remember assumptions. Using just pennies and meticulously placing them in a gallon jug allows for much better space utilization. Throwing a handful of change in creates more air pockets. Another assumption I made was that this bottle is much skinnier than a traditional gallon jug. I didn't want to spend all night so I threw down the answer I could get.

Can I change my answer to what this guy said?

Lol, well done. I still believe that my thoughtless guess will beat you lol

Yeah you're probably right. Math is stupid sometimes.

And if there are a good amount of quarters in there, someone said the OP stated there were quarters then my guess would have to be $470.

Latest posts