• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I've been working on this for a while now and it's finally ready to be released. DGCR Premium Membership gives you access to cool features that would otherwise be a little too intensive when it comes to calculations and database queries to release on a site-wide scale. Also, people had asked about donating to the site in the past but I was never a big fan of accepting donations without giving anything back. The Premium Membership feature add-ons address that.

Currently, a Premium Membership has the following benefits:

• Access to real-time charts and graphs of your score stats.
  • Customize those charts & graphs by date to see how you're doing by month or even week!
  • Access hole-by-hole break-downs to see who's scoring birdies and on which holes.
  • Hole-by-hole break-downs of your own stats with a variety of charts to boot!
  • The ability to export and download your rounds from your scorebook to your home PC.
  • Limit your course browsing to only courses you HAVEN'T played on the course and map browsers.
  • Generate custom GPX files for your GPS using the map browser.
  • Access to the Route Map. Going on a road trip? Plug in your start point and destination and see what courses are on the way. You can even add courses as stops and get turn-by-turn directions for the whole trip!
  • Use the Route Map to save and share road trips with your friends!
  • See a detailed list of all the course changes for the past week using the Premium Change Log.
  • Break down recent reviews on the homepage so you only see your friends, the reviewers you follow or the courses near you!
  • Store up to 250 PMs.
  • The ability to have images in your forum signature.
  • Have a snazzy icon by your username on the site and forums (
    icon_crown.gif
    ).
  • Get the Premium Member achievement in your profile.
I was having a tough time deciding on the price and ended up settling on $25/year. I thought that was pretty fair, it ends up being like $2.08/month so skipping that soda/pop at Wendy's pays for the Premium Membership for a month. To get a Premium Membership you can go to your User CP and towards the bottom left you'll see a Paid Subscriptions link.

As you can see, a majority of the premium features are currently scorebook related. There are additional premium features planned for the future.

...and remember, the Premium Membership will give you that warm and fuzzy for supporting the site :thmbup:.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I've also attached a few screenshots of the new features below.

Click here to upgrade your account to premium.

Attachments

• charts.gif
    charts.gif
    36 KB · Views: 756
  • hole_stats.gif
    hole_stats.gif
    32.1 KB · Views: 551
  • Untitled-1.gif
    Untitled-1.gif
    116.4 KB · Views: 625
Last edited by a moderator:
DGCR Subscriptions

The Deluxe Membership is $15 and will get you a few forum perks. The perks are:

• Filter new posts so you only see posts from the forums you're interested in!
  • Store up to 125 PMs.
  • Have a snazzy icon by your username on the forums (
    icon_crown_silver.gif
    ).
  • Access to the VIP Lounge.
  • Verified Marketplace icon (
    icon_mp_verified.png
    ) in the Marketplace.
The Basic Membership is $10 and with that you'll get an icon(
icon_crown_bronze.gif
) by your name in the Forums, a Verified Marketplace icon (
icon_mp_verified.png
) in the Marketplace, and your PM storage is bumped up to 75.

Finally, the $5 Donation Level Membership gets you an icon (
icon_crown_jester.gif
) by your name in the Forums and a Verified Marketplace icon (
icon_mp_verified.png
) in the Marketplace. This helps Buyers/Sellers start out with a credible user account. Both icons also show that you are a supporter of the site for a bargain price...Thank You!

To upgrade your account, click here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.