• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Shipping a package tomorrow heading north of a line that was surveyed between 1763 and 1767 in the resolution of a border dispute between British colonies in Colonial America. It's also heading east of a body of water referenced in a song composed by Memphis Minnie McCoy in 1929 but made famous with a version by a legendary rock and roll band in 1970. Look for it somewhere south of the place where you'll find one third of the celebrated Cabot Trail and finally west of the site of the anchorage of the Mayflower.

Ok clearly ive done something wrong. My 5 pound box costs 40 dollars to ship to canada with no tracking info available.

Can someone who is familiar with shipping outside of the US please contact me and help me out? Sorry but im not spending 40 to ship this thing.

Last edited:
Ok clearly ive done something wrong. My 5 pound box costs 40 dollars to ship to canada with no tracking info available.

Can someone who is familiar with shipping outside of the US please contact me and help me out? Sorry but im not spending 40 to ship this thing.

Get a flat rate box and it should be a little bit cheaper. BUt probably like 20 bucks.

Ok 5 lbs is 36$. 4lbs is $15.95. So im gonna take it home repack it and see if i can get it down in weight. Sorry ricky and julian, youre gonna have to wait 1 more day. Damn my generous nature!

Last edited:
I ordered some discs that could have been here yesterday, were supposed to be here today, but now will not arrive until TOMORROW, so I'll be shipping my package off then.

The clues for my secret santa recipient are in the box. I wrapped everything else today.

soo... I think my package may come back to me... it's been an hour away from the city for like 3 days....

In-state recipient will have his today! w00t!
excited to see what he got! :)

person I've had or they had me, should be tomorrow!

My SS package is on it's way!

Hopefully you'll get it soon eh?
that was a pretty big clue. lol
Shipping a package tomorrow heading north of a line that was surveyed between 1763 and 1767 in the resolution of a border dispute between British colonies in Colonial America. It's also heading east of a body of water referenced in a song composed by Memphis Minnie McCoy in 1929 but made famous with a version by a legendary rock and roll band in 1970. Look for it somewhere south of the place where you'll find one third of the celebrated Cabot Trail and finally west of the site of the anchorage of the Mayflower.
That has to be the most comprehensive clue ever:clap:

soo... I think my package may come back to me... it's been an hour away from the city for like 3 days....

Actually it's in the city that In 1868, Dr. Jeremiah Ingold, pastor of the German Reformed Grace Charge, established BLANKITY's first school, the Free Academy

They should have today :clap:

my in-state recipient MAY get his today.

You're darn right I did! Man you really hooked me up. Thanks so much. Any idea what the green, black, blue, and factory 2nd discs are? I hope my SS enjoys what I have planned for them half as much as I'm going to enjoy mine.

Thanks again apdrvya!:D

IMG_20121128_142732.jpg

Edit: Forgot to post a pic of the bag you got me!

^ Green is a wave, the black one looks liek a challenger, the blue one maybe a roc?