• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

You're darn right I did! Man you really hooked me up. Thanks so much. Any idea what the green, black, blue, and factory 2nd discs are? I hope my SS enjoys what I have planned for them half as much as I'm going to enjoy mine.

Thanks again apdrvya!:D

IMG_20121128_142732.jpg

Edit: Forgot to post a pic of the bag you got me!

ok, here's the scoop, the green is a Wave, the black is a Proto Rattler, Blue is a Star Metal Flake Classic Roc... Enjoy!!
oh and the top right red is a Gremlin! :)

btw, that one sticker is from a Tattoo shop in East Lansing where I had most of my work done! :)

I ordered some discs that could have been here yesterday, were supposed to be here today, but now will not arrive until TOMORROW, so I'll be shipping my package off then.

The clues for my secret santa recipient are in the box. I wrapped everything else today.

That's ok..i feel really bad for my SS. The stuff I ordered him won't be here til friday or maybe even monday:(

Priority Mail®
Delivered
November 28, 2012, 1:27 pm

My SS package is on it's way!

Hopefully you'll get it soon eh?

Hey I live in Canada!

I feel your pain with shipping. Be grateful 95% of your trades and within the states. We have to pay 6 bucks for a single disc and like I said earlier in the thread its almost ten for DC.

I am waiting to see if a couple things come through locally and if not my package is ready to hit the road.

Shipped by Monday at the latest.

My package is heading south of Toronto and to a state I am looking playing a lot of golf in the early spring on a roadtrip with some of the boys.

:hfive:

Damn, my orders haven't come in yet. Hopefully tomorrow so I can get the packages out by Friday! My 2 recipients might do a little danCE when they get their boxes.

I have all my plastic to send out, just want to add a few knick knacks.
Going to pick a few things Friday morning when I am finally off work, and hope to have it sent out that afternoon.

Latest posts