• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

The contents of my package
mail

The discs
mail

The swag
mail

Here is what I received in my first SS package:

Discs:
Gold Line Lat 64 XXX
Sweet supercolor Buzzz for my collection
Fly-dyed Z Force
Gateway Superglow Sabre
Innova DX Eagle

Swag:
Vibram Mini
Insulated work gloves
Candy (OM NOM NOM)
A scarf (appears to be hand-made & is VERY VERY warm!)
Innova Microfiber towel
Two sets of birdie beads
Re-usable scorecard
2 permanent markers
Handwarmers
UV bracelet
Stickers
And a cup that instructs me to "Have a Coke and a smile"

This is an awesome SS package!!! I can't wait to go out and give these discs a try! I had been needing an overstable driver that is longer than my Ascent in my bag and I wanted to try more discs that I have not thrown, so I can't think of any way that he could have hit on the discs better. Also, I got some way sweet swag that should help keep me warm while I'm playing in a blizzard in SoDak here in about a month.

Thanks, Santa!!! Apparently I have been a "good" boy this year! :p

8249293360_e1e5be89dd.jpg

zIGGY THANKS! I always said man I would love to have 3 rocs. Well i got a buttery black one a Halloween one ( i collect these sorta have the last 3 years and can't want to throw this one) and a 10/10 11x 3 shirts some stickers a nice towel and some sticker!!! WOOOT WOOT this is the best SS I have gotten in the Normal DGCR SS (bpierce don't get emo)

I said i would have been happy to get one. I got two! very very happy. Now I just need to figure out who this scholar and gentleman is....

Looks like the Warship a certain someone sent me :hfive: Man I'm already pumped for the SS in July! I'm gonna go all out!

I sure hope you enjoy every moment of tossing 'em around. Even if they don't make your bag, they should at least make for some excellent trade bait for backups. You have no idea how hard it was for me to have that stormtrooper volt lying around my house without me throwing it or dyeing it or ... you get the picture. :D

Just shipped out 7lbs of awesomeness. I definitely didnt deliver as much as some, but tried to make it up with quality over quantity. I hope they're satisfied with my first SS.

On a side note, I forgot to put any clues or note revealing who I am or may be. :doh: Still waiting patiently on my package to arrive.

8250603624_2589709a4d_b.jpg

Swag:
Baby girl blanket 7/10, lol just kidding, 10/10
nalgene
bomb speaker <---love this!!
cajun roasted pecans <--- can't wait to try these!
cheese straws
Judges drifit
Longsleeve shirt
first aid kit
paragon towel

discs:
Air saint
Air king
Volt
Pearly pinnacle cannon

Can't say thanks enough my man!

Yay!

SS came today, great package, all discs I either throw or wanted to try!

Pearly GL Havoc, Glow Whippet, Pro Sigs Firebird (Still gonna throw it, lol) GL Halo, Mini, ping pong balls and a nice note. The note says the ping pong balls are for beer pong haha.

Thanks Santa!

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 60
I pull up to my house while on lunch and see a package! as I get closer I see it is not for me:wall:

Today I received the best Secret Santa package ever!!! Do not worry everyone I took an unboxing video and will be posting it later today, I have to wait until I go to my fiancee's house because my internet is wayyyy too slow to upload an HD video.

I would like to pre thank my SS for putting together such an awesome package for me, I will do more regular thanking when I get the video and pictures up. I have to say I was pretty blown away!!!!!

I sure hope you enjoy every moment of tossing 'em around. Even if they don't make your bag, they should at least make for some excellent trade bait for backups. You have no idea how hard it was for me to have that stormtrooper volt lying around my house without me throwing it or dyeing it or ... you get the picture. :D

Yeah I'm desperate to throw it but I feel like I should at least send it away to get dyed first or trade it to a dyemaster for another color... Seems a shame to throw a stormtrooper as is...

Meh, stormtroopers are not rare anymore (shoulda sold mine I guess, meh), so go ahead and throw it. As long as it doesn't have any gouges in it, it will still be in easily dyeable condition.

Latest posts